Chapter 12

This chapter will not involve Steddie tbh. It will be around getting Byler, 🏳️‍🌈 Elumax, (El, Lucas,Max) and some Ronance. Maybe some of you guys won't be happy with the new ships but it has been suggested a lot so here you guys go. 😍

Mike ran around his house to find some clothes to go to the park with El. She told him that she wanted him to meet her there. He found a outfit and put it on, getting his bag and spraying cologne on. He ran out of his room and went to Nancy's room to get her to drive him there.

"NANCY GET UP!" He shook Nancy up roughly until she woke up. She glared at him and threw her pillow in his face. "WHAT!" Mike rolled his eyes. "TAKE ME TO THE PARK SO I COULD MEET EL!" Nancy rolled her eyes and sat up. "GIVE ME 10 MORE MINUTES!" Mike stomped out of the room and didn't close the door. 'Stupid asshole' Thought Nancy.

Once Nance was done getting dressed, she got up and walked to the car slowly. Mike roughly pushed the car door open, getting impatient. Nance glared at him again and got into the driver's seat, slamming the door. "Where is this park and why the hell did you wake me up!" "The park is down the road, three corners to the right."

Nance started the car and stomped on the gas which made Mike fly back into his seat and made Nance laugh. Once they got to the park, Mike immediately got out of the car and ran to find El.
.
.
.
Mike found El under a tree looking stressed. He ran over to her and gave her a hug. El hugged back with tears in her eyes. Mike pulled back. "What's wrong, El? Why are you crying?" El looked at him with teary eyes before responding.
"I-I need to tell you something." "You can tell me anything, what's wrong?!"

El pulled away from him and wiped her eyes. "If I tell you this, can we still be.. friends?" Mike finally understood the situation he was in and tears threatened to come out. "Y-Yea.. continue please." El cleared her throat. "W-Well.. I just found out that I like Max as more than a friend... But I still like boys!"

That was it. Tears came out of Mike's eyes which made El hug him again. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you cry but-" "NO, It's fine El. At least if you are happy, I'm happy." El smiled at him. Mike spoke up again. "Wait, but what about Lucas!?" El looked down disappointed. "I-I don't know." Mike pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Maybe I can talk to him about you guys having a poly relationship."

El looked at him confused. "What's a poly relationship?" "It's like a relationship with more than 1 person. Max can be in a relationship with both you and Lucas at the same time if Lucas agrees to it. He loves Max dearly and will do anything to make her proud/happy so if this poly relationship makes Max happy, it sure as hell will make Lucas happy."

El smiled at him before clearing her throat again. "Uh, I heard something that Will said and I wanted to tell you..." "What is it?" "Will said that he likes you. He said he has liked you for a while now. Yes, it shocked me too but I kinda grew out of it since I have feelings for Max. I also heard my mom and Will were talking about happy screams. What are happy screams?"

Mike's eyes widened at the question. He cleared his throat. "Uhh, it's when.. you are having fun! Like... At the swings or something." El didn't believe him but just left it alone. "So, what happens now?" Asks El. "How about you go talk to Max and Lucas and I can go talk to Will." El nodded and walked away before stopping and turning around. "Wait, where's Lucas and Max?"

"They are at the movies. 2 corners from here. Where's Will?" "Oh, Will is at the swings somewhere." Mike waved goodbye to El and ran to find Will.

Byler time

Mike kept running until he could find Will. He searched the swings area but couldn't find Will there. He was running along the side walk and found hair that looked exactly like Will's. *Inserts Will's bowl cut*