Chapter 7

Once Steve arrived at the store, he got out and walked inside. He looked around for a while and began searching for 3 things he needed. He searched the area for flowers and the flowers he saw, made him smile.

He picked them up and walked towards the section to look for a bear that Eddie would like. He looked around for a while until he saw the perfect one.

The bear was huge and Steve knew Eddie would love this bear. He imagined Eddie cuddled in bed with this bear and that just made him smile even more. He looked around again until he came across some chocolates. He picked some up and walked to the cashier.

He paid for the chocolate and headed back to my car. He drove back to his house and got ready. He had to make a good impression for Eddie. He placed down the things he got from the store and walked to his closet, looking for a outfit. His eyes landed on a certain outfit and he quickly grabbed it and got dressed, smiling.

He checked the time and quickly grabbed everything he had and rushed to his car, locking the doors and turning off the lights to his house. He got in and peaceful drove to Nancy's house, ready to see everyone, especially Eddie. Once he arrived at her house, he smiled happily and grabbed everything he got for Eddie.

After a few seconds, Mike answered the door and smiled at Steve but the look quickly changed into confusion. "What's with all of this? Don't you know that my sister is already in a relationship with Robin, you can't get her back." Before Steve could respond, Nancy appeared behind Mike.

"What's with all of this? It's for Eddie. You must be really in love." Nancy sighed. "Wait what!? That's for Eddie! You must definitely have a thing for him." Mike whispered the last part and moved over to let Steve in.

Steve walked in and looked at everyone. There was Dustin, Lucas, Max, Mike, Will, El, Robin, and Eddie. They all looked at the things he got, in awe. Eddie rolled his eyes and sat besides Will, discussing DnD. Steve sighed and walked over to Eddie, everyone looking over.

He stopped in front of him, getting second hand embarrassment but not really caring. He cleared his throat and Eddie looked up at him, annoyed but curious.

" I got all of this for you, Eddie. I know you probably won't accept it but it's the least I could do for treating you like that-" "And my best friend, Oliver." Steve groaned and sneered when he heard Oliver's name. He rolled his eyes and continued, not in the mood to argue.

"-And I hope we could be friends and that you would at least accept my gift. I know what I did was not a very good thing... but I really just want to make it up to you and just hope that we could be friends, or at least try to be.

Eddie thought over it for a while and the others were chanting, "Be his friend!". After a while, Steve was feeling hopeless and was about to give up until Eddie spoke up.

"I guess we could be friends. I still won't forget what you did to me but.. I'll try to be civil with you and be you're friend. Thanks for the things." Eddie quickly snatched the bear from Steve and cuddled it, just like Steve thought. This made Steve smile and others start cheering and clapping.

Steve placed the chocolates next to Eddie and sat down next to Lucas and Dustin. Eddie only ate two of the chocolates before giving the rest to Will. Will found a rainbow looking one and quickly snatched it, saving it for later. Mike saw that and laughed lowly.

"Alright I'm bored. What do you guys want to do?" Dustin asked. "We can play hide and seek." Mike suggested. The all looked at him like he was crazy until Eddie shouted. "I'M DEFINITELY IN DUDE. WHO'S GONNA BE THE SEEKER?" "I'll be the seeker." Robin said. Everyone nodded and began running around the house, hiding.