Chapter 8

⚠️ Sexual Harassment (sorry)
⚠️ Violence
⚠️ Language

Everyone was done getting ready. They put on their shoes and headed outside. Dustin sat next to Will, Max sat next to Mike, Lucas sat next to El, Nancy sat next to Steve, and Robin sat next to Eddie.

They we're driving in silence until Eddie began complaining about wanting to listen to music. Everyone sighed and let him pick out a song. He picked out Metallica's "Master of Puppets." He turned it all the way up and started rocking his head back and forth which Steve found insanely adorable.

They arrived at the carnival and Eddie immediately jumped out of the car and ran. The others ran after him, not wanting to lose him. "Wait Eddie!" "Eddie wait up!" "Get your ass back here, Eddie!" They finally caught up to him and hugged him in relief.

"Damn you run fast, Munson." Steve said while trying to take a breath. Eddie smiled at him and ran straight for the bumper carts, Steve, Dustin, and Lucas following after him. Mike, Will, Eleven, and Max ran to the Merry-go-round. Nancy and Robin went to the rollercoaster.

Eddie hopped into a bumper cart and called Lucas over to sit with him. Lucas ran towards him and sat next to him. Dustin and Steve sat down in their bumper cart. The timer went down and then all of the carts started bumping and driving around.

Steve and Dustin drove over to Eddie and Lucas and bumped their cart. "OH YOU WANNA PLAY DIRTY, HARRINGTON!" Eddie said, trying to yell over the loud music. Steve just smirked at him.

Lucas and Eddie stomped on the petal and rammed into Steve's and Dustin's cart. They we're going back and forth until the game ended and the carts stopped. Eddie helped Lucas out and they ran to the next ride, Dustin and Steve following behind.

Their eyes landed on the rollercoaster ride and Eddie immediately ran that way. Before he could get far, his arm was pulled. He looked up to see Steve smiling at him. "Maybe you should wait for us. We wouldn't want to lose you Munson. Especially because you run really fast."

Eddie felt his cheeks heat up and Steve just let go of his arm, acting like nothing happened. Dustin and Lucas caught up to them, panting. "You might run really fast, but we're tired as hell so could you just.. just slow down." Dustin said. Eddie nodded and they all walked but Eddie was still full of excitement.

After a while of walking, they finally made it to the rollercoaster. Eddie was about to run again when he felt that same hand on his arm. He sighed and kept walking up the stairs. Steve sat next to Eddie and Lucas sat with Dustin, right behind them. Eddie looked up to see Nancy and Robin on the ride too.

After a second of putting on their seat belts, the rollercoaster slowly made it's way to the top. Once they we're at the top, Steve looked down and closed his eyes. Dustin was scared. "Man, I don't know if I can do this!" Dustin shouted.
"It's alright Man, it won't be that ba-"
Eddie was interrupted once the rollercoaster went down, fastly rolling.

Many screams and laughs could be heard from the people on the rollercoaster. Eddie was frightened. Steve looked over at Eddie and sensed his fear. He placed a comforting hand on Eddie's hand and Eddie calmed down just a little. He was still scared and screaming nonetheless.

The rollercoaster slowed down and so did the screams. It came to a stop and people started unbuckling their seatbelts. Eddie unbuckled his and his legs felt jelly. He almost fell to the ground until arms caught him. He looked up AGAIN and sat that it was Steve. Steve must of LOVED giving physical touch to Eddie. It's like the dude just knew what Eddie was and was not going to do.

Eddie stood up straight and walked away, Steve, Dustin, and Lucas following behind. Eddie saw Nancy and Robin walking and ran up to them. He hugged them and they turned around to see who it was. Once they saw that it was Eddie and the others we're following him, they gave him a hug and gave the others one, too.