Chapter 9

Both boys jumped up once the water hit their face. Eddie tightly gripped Steve's shirt, breathing harshly. Steve tried wiping the water off his face and once he looked up to see Dustin and Mike holding the buckets, he got up and charged towards them.

"What the hell, Henderson and Sinclair! You guys literally drowned me! What is y'all's problem! I can't freaking breathe."
They all laughed at him. Eddie tried to stand up just to slip onto the ground, hardly. "Shit!" Steve rushed over to Eddie and helped him up.

"You alright Munson?" Asked Steve, wiping Eddie's face off. "Yea, I'm definitely fine. I literally got drowned in my sleep." Responded Eddie. "Well, we had to wake up guy's up somehow!" Exclaimed Nancy. "YEA! Or you would be laying on the ground together!" Exclaimed Max. "Eddie on top of Stevie. I didn't know Stevie was a bottom boy." Replied Lucas.

"I can top Eddie. I don't know what you're on." Replied Steve. "Oh, can you?" Replied Eddie, smirking. "Let's not do this. Did you guys forget we are in front of kids right now. Could you two save that for later!" Yelled Robin as she grabbed the kids and walked them into the front room.

Steve and Eddie laughed, joining them. They all put on their clothes and shoes, making their way to the car. Steve was about to sit next to Eddie until Max sat down next to him, smirking. Steve glared at her and sat next to Will. They pulled off and made their way to the movies.

Once they had arrived, they got out of the car and made their way inside. Steve pulled Eddie to his side, protectively and possessively. They went to the front to order the tickets. Robin and Nancy paid for it and they walked over to the food court. (Whatever it's called) They got popcorn, pizza and drinks.

They walked down the halls to look for the theater they we're supposed to be in. Once they spotted 5G, they hurried inside before they could miss the movie. Steve sat next to Eddie, Nancy sat next to Robin, Mike sat next to Dustin, Lucas sat next to Max, and El sat next to Will. (If you guys want Byler, tell me and I can do it for you.)

The movie finally started and they began getting comfy. During the movie, Eddie was reaching for some popcorn and so was Steve. Their hands touched and it felt like electricity overcame both boy's bodies. Eddie quickly pulled his hand away and mumbled a "sorry" . Steve only chuckled and took some popcorn.

The movie had ended and next thing you know it, they we're at the Wheeler's house again. Eddie got up and went to the kitchen while the other's we're sat down on the couch, exhausted. He got some bread, peanut butter, ham, and cheese. "My favorite." Mumbled Eddie who began piling the bread up.

He put it on the stove and began cooking it, not before adding butter. The mumbled his favorite song while cooking.

The other's smelt this weird but good smell. They all got up and practically ran to the kitchen to see where that weird but fantastic smell came from. They stumbled into a mumbling Eddie who was cooking a ham and cheese sandwich with peanut butter.

They put on disgusted faces but still entered the kitchen, watching Eddie. Eddie grabbed the pan before turning off the stove and turning around. He jumped from his friend's sudden appearance and then sighed.

"Sorry to fright you Eddie but what is that?" Asked El. "Well this, El, is a ham and cheese sandwich with peanut butter. It's really good, wanna try?" He asked, pushing the pan towards Eleven. She nicely pushed it back to him and made a disgusted face.

"Are you guys judging me? If so, I could leave if you want. Just wanted to try my favorite sandwich." "No! No! No! No! No! We just thought that this was... uncertain" Replied Robin with a smile. "I think it looks pretty good. I wanna try it." Mike said. Eddie pushed past them all and placed the sandwich on a plate and cut it in half. He gave the sandwich to Mike who gladly took it and took a bite.