Chapter 4

Some time skip cause I don't feel like describing every day of their lives.

During the past few days at school, Eddie realized that Jason and Steve we'rent bullying him as much as they used to. They still glare at him and trip him but that's it. He feels really happy that he wouldn't get beat up every time he breaths. As usual, Steve and Jason doesn't sit with them during lessons but they always seem deep in thought, like they are planning something.

Oliver was making his way to his car since school already ended and he ended up doing his lessons of basketball with Eddie. He was about to open his car door when he was grabbed and shoved to the ground. Before he could respond, he got punched in the face, the fist hitting his nose which caused it to bleed. Steve yanked Oliver up by his collar and dragged him to the back of the school where there we're no cameras.

He shoved Oliver to the wall, punching him in the stomach. He sure ass hell wasn't going to let someone bad mouth him, ESPECIALLY a freak. He roughly grabbed Oliver's face and pulled his face up to look at him before slapping him.

"Look here you little asshole! You weren't going to get away with what you said and now you are going to pay- the- consequences!" Steve said in between punches, before roughly pushing him to the ground. Oliver tried really hard to get up but the pain and Steve kicking him, weren't helping out. After a while, Jason stood beside Steve and handed him some money.

"Oh, yea! You're little f@ggot of a friend can't help you now! You're all helpless and weak but that isn't a surprise. We're definitely gonna enjoy beating you up."

Steve and Jason we're not punching, kicking, and spitting on Oliver. Jason pulled out a knife and Steve roughly picked Oliver up and put his arms behind his back before putting his hand over Oliver's mouth just in case he made noise. Jason pulled his shirt up and began carving in the word 'FAG.'

Oliver was trying everything in his power to push Steve off of him and push Jason but they still didn't let go and instead, Steve tightened his grip on Oliver and Jason began aggressively carving his stomach while laughing. The smaller boy was in so much pain and soon, had tears in his eyes when they we're done.

Steve let go of Oliver and aggressively pushed him to the ground while walking away with Jason, laughing at him. Now since they made Oliver's life a living hell, they we're back to making Eddie's life a living hell.

Meanwhile, Eddie was in his room, watching a movie and waiting for Oliver. He promised Eddie that he would come over to his house and they would play video games, eat snacks, and watch movies.

Eddie was really worried for his friend and decided to head to his car. He picked up his phone and called Oliver. Oliver answered but it sounded like he had been beaten up.

"H-H-Hello Eddie." Oliver asked while coughing.

"Where are you? You said you would come over to my house and you're not here yet and why do you sound like you just got beaten up?" Eddie asked, worriedly.

"I.. I'm still a-at the school. P-Please come pick me u...up. I need you're- you're help.." Oliver said with a shaking voice.

"Are you outside? If so, are you behind the school or in front of the school?" Eddie asked.

"Be-Behind.."

"I'm coming, don't worry."

Eddie hung up and quickly drove to the school. It was 6:30 so not many people are on the road which means he got there faster. He quickly got out of the car and ran to the back of the school to see Oliver laid on the ground, covered in blood.

"Oh.. Oh Goodness! What happened to you! Who did this!" Eddie asked, slowly picking him up from the ground. Oliver whined from the pain but stood up eventually. He raked his hands in Eddie's hair and smiled weakly.

"I-It was St-Steve and Ja-Jason. Eddie's face was red with anger. They did this to his best friend and they sure as hell wasn't about to get away with it! Eddie carried Oliver on his back, taking him to his car. (We just gone act like Oliver's car wasn't there and Eddie drove him to school) He placed him in the passenger seat carefully and got into the car himself.

"What did they do to you!" Yelled Eddie. Oliver looked at him with scared eyes and Eddie face quickly softened. He put a comforting hand on Oliver's shoulder which he flinched to. Eddie sighed and drove to the hospital. Oliver was mostly whining from the pain while Eddie tried to help him and tell him he was going to be alright.

Once they arrived at the hospital, Eddie immediately carried Oli into the hospital.
Eddie ran towards a nurse which quickly carried Oli to a room, Eddie following close behind. She placed him on a bed and Eddie sat in the seat that was close to the bed. After a while of sitting around, Oli finally woke up.

Ed immediately brought him into a warm, soft hug. Oli melted into the hug and hugged back. When they pulled back, they both had tears in their eyes.

"Is you're memory gone? Can you still remember me?" Ed asked, worried about his best friend. Oli smiled at him and laughed slightly. After a while, they we're joking and laughing until the nurse came back.

"I'm so glad you're awake now. We may have to do a couple stitches but after that, a few more days or even weeks and you will be able to go back to school."  Oli and Eddie smiled but Eddie's smile quickly became a glare. He remembered who did this and he had to get them back.

"Uh.. I-I gotta go, Oli. I'll see you tomorrow, if I could come and we could play video games." Oli understood and nodded, laying his head back onto the bed while smiling at Eddie. Eddie smiled back and grabbed his back, leaving but not before giving a dramatic wave which cause Oli to laugh.

Ed quickly got in his car and drove to his trailer, ignoring the world. He was going to get revenge on them but he didn't know how. He arrived at his house and saw that his Uncle Wayne was home. He walked to his room after saying hello and kept thinking on something to do.

After a while of thinking, Eddie came up with a plan to get back at Steve and Jason. He smiled and got some expired milk. He went back outside and grabbed a big bucket and went back inside, smirking.

"What are you doing with that expired milk and bucket?" Eddie slowly turned around to see a curious Wayne. "Just... You know.. borrowing it." Eddie said, wanting Wayne to believe him. Wayne didn't and instead stood there, arms crossed with a bored expression.

"And what for? Did someone do something to you or you're friend again?" Eddie sighed and explained everything to him.

"Those assholes keep bothering you and Oliver! When will they ever stop fucking bothering you guys! You know what.. You're going to pour all of that on them and we're going to tell the school!" Eddie smiled and nodded, going back to his room, hearing a fainted "Make them pay!"

"Watch out Steve and Jason... Eddie's about to get you back." 😈