Chapter 3

⚠️ Violence, Slurs, and Language

All class time, Eddie and Oliver were talking about playing video games and other funny memories. Steve got fed up with them laughing and kicked Eddie.

Eddie looked at Steve and gave him a glare, annoyed with how hard Steve kicked him. Steve rolled his eyes and put a finger to his lips, trying to tell Eddie to shut up. Eddie kicked Steve back and Steve grabbed his leg in pain while sending him a very dangerous glare, knowing that he will pay for that.

After that class

Eddie and Oliver grabbed their bags and quickly made their way to they're last class for the day, besides P.E. While walking, Eddie was suddenly kicked to the ground. He turned around to see Steve and Jason hovered over him. He instantly scolded himself for kicking Steve back.

"What do you guys want." Eddie asked, knowing good and well what they wanted. "We want to get revenge for you kicking me back, freak." Steve spat on Eddie and then Jason did the same. "This is gonna be fun." Steve immediately began stomping on Eddie and so did Jason. They got about 5 stomps in until Oliver stopped them, breaking out of his trance about his girlfriend.

"Stop it! What did he even do to you for you to be stomping and bullying him like this! You guys have absolutely no reason to bully him but you want to do it out of fun! How about you guys stop acting like assholes and trying to impress girls and focus on you're fucked up education!!" Oliver yelled and quickly grabbed Eddie's hand to pick him up.

Steve and Jason stood there, shook with Oliver's statement. Some people saw that they were froze and tried not to laugh.

Oliver walked away with Eddie, letting go of his hand once they walked away. "Thank you so much for standing up for me back there. I could have gotten another ass whooping even though my ribs kinda hurt." Oliver laughed which caused Eddie to laugh to. "Did you really think I would stand there and watch my best friend since middle school, get beat  up? I think not.." Eddie smiled a very big smile and they continued other conversations. This time they weren't late when they arrived to they're last class but Jason and Steve we're.

"I forgot we had to sit with those assholes. I'm gonna keep a good eye on them and make sure they don't pick on you." Eddie nodded and they went to sit in their seats. Jason and Steve smirked when they entered and class and it immediately left when they realized they had to sit with the Freaks. Jason whispered something to Steve and they both nodded and went to sit at the seats next to the Freaks but didn't face or look at them.

Steve and Jason sat behind Eddie while Eddie sat in front of Jason. Steve pulled Eddie's hair in the middle of the lesson which caused Eddie's head to yank back and lowly moan. Steve heard the moan and pulled harder which Eddie's moans became a little louder but not to loud for the whole class to hear. Steve brought his lips to Eddie's ear and Jason smirked.

/Meet me in the lockers during P.E, you little freak. If you don't show up, I'm going to hurt you./ Eddie shivered when Steve said that and lowly whimpered. Steve let go of Eddie's hair and Eddie tried to focus on the lesson but the thoughts of what just happened kept coming up. Steve knew what Jason wanted him to do and he was happy. (No r@pe cause I feel uncomfortable when I read that type of stuff. No r@pe would be in this entire story.)

Oliver took notice of this and mouthed an -Are you okay-. Eddie nodded but Oliver still had mixed thoughts about it. He looked at Steve and Jason who were death glaring him, trying to tell him to mind his own business. He sighed and put his attention on the teacher. He was going to watch what Steve and Jason we're going to do, just in case Eddie was involved.