Chapter 10

Steve woke up with an annoying buzz from his alarm clock. He got up and went to take a shower. While washing his body, he thought about Eddie and smiled. A thought of Jason appeared and his smiled instantly faded. He didn't know what to do with himself. He sighed and finished washing up before getting dressed and going down to quickly make some sausage and pancakes.

Once he was done eating, he got his bag and keys and went outside. He breathed in the fresh air before sighing and locking his house door. He checked the time again and got into his car, heading to Robin's house. He pulled up in front of her house, beeping the horn loudly. About 10 minutes later, Robin rushed out of her house, saying good bye to her mom and getting into the car with Steve.

"What took you so long! It's been 10 or more minutes!" Robin rolled her eyes and grabbed her mascara. Steve looked at his best friend before sighing and driving to school. "So, what's up with you and Vickie?" Robin shot her head towards Steve before coughing awkwardly and smiling nervously. Steve quickly looked at her, patting her back and asking if she was okay. Robin smiled at him innocently. "Oh, Nothing. Don't worry about it. Me and Vickie are... okay." Steve thought her behavior was weird but just ignored it and played some music.

Once they arrived to school, Robin quickly got out of the car and ran towards Nancy, tackling her into a hug. They both smiled and laughed while going into the school. Steve over thought the situation with Eddie, Jason, and Oliver. He began sweating before quickly wiping the sweat and taking deep breaths. He got out of his car and walked into the school, almost tripping.

He got into the school and practically ran to his locker to look for his books. He didn't want Jason to see him because he didn't want to deal with him right now. It looks like luck wasn't on his side because Jason and the boys that beat Eddie up with him, were behind him. Jason put his hand on Steve's shoulder.

"HOLY HELL DUDE! Did you see the way that freak was acting! We must of got him good! That was really fun!" Steve faked smiled before slamming his locker shut and walking to his first class that he had with...Eddie. He didn't want to act the way he did anymore and he knew it but he couldn't get bullied himself for being bi.

Him and Jason arrived to their first class and sat down where they needed to sit. Eddie wasn't there yet so Jason could plan other things to do even though /"Eddie was dead"/ Jason laughed at the thought until the door to the classroom was roughly pushed open. Everyone looked towards the door and Jason's mouth dropped once he saw it was the "freak". He glared at Eddie while Steve kinda smiled.

"Sorry Teach! I was running late because I forgot the time! I'll try to be on time next time!" The teacher sighed and shooed him to his desk. He glared at Jason and Steve before sitting in the seat far away from both of them. Even though he agreed to being Steve's "friend", he still didn't fuck with him but he was thankful when Steve saved him.

Steve sneered at Eddie before turning back to Jason and rolling his eyes. The teacher began until she stopped once she saw Eddie sitting far away from his classmates.

"Eddie, why are you sitting so far away from Jason and Steve. I need you to scoot up a bit."

Eddie sighed and scooted up only a little bit before flipping everyone in the classroom, off. The teacher ignored him and continued her lesson. Jason sneered at Eddie and threw a piece of gum at him. It hit Eddie straight in the face but Eddie just grabbed it and threw it to Fred. Jason sighed in frustration and felt like ripping Eddie's lounges out.

The first bell rung and Eddie was the first one to leave. Steve stretched out his hand a bit, wanting Eddie to come back before he snapped back into reality, pulled his hand back, and laughed at Eddie. Steve and Jason walked out of the classroom and headed to their next class.

Time skip cause I'm lazy as hell 🥱

It was lunch time now and students began rushing out of their classrooms. Eddie looked around but didn't see Oliver so he walked over to Dustin and tapped him on the shoulder. Dustin jumped and turned around quickly just to see Eddie smiling down at him. Dustin sighed before giving Ed a big hug.

Ed smiled at him before walking to lunch with him. "How are you Henderson? It felt like forever since we've talked." "I know right, I'm so glad it's lunch though. Me and the party are going to the store, wanna come shopping with us?" Eddie thought about it before nodding his head. "Yea sure, what's the time?" "4pm. We also want to do something extreme!" Eddie quickly nodded and parted away from Henderson, grabbing a plate of food.

It was spaghetti and Meatballs

Eddie dug into his plate, sitting with Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Gareth. "Hey Sinclair. Do you still play that balls into laundry basket game? If so, can you teach me?" Lucas nodded his head while grabbing Mike's milk off of his plate and drinking it. Mike glared at him before stealing a meat ball from Dustin's plate. Dustin flipped him off before grabbing a meatball off of Gareth's plate. Gareth death glared him and reached for Eddie's food before getting his hand smacked and Eddie coughing on the food because he was stingy.

Gareth rolled his eyes and continued to eat, laughing afterwards. This made all of them laugh and now, everyone was looking at them like they were maniacs.

Steve admired Eddie from the distance and almost melted when seeing Eddie's smile. This made him smile and now Jason was looking at him like he was slow. "What are you smiling at? How could you smile when the freak didn't even die! What did you do with him when we left?" All of the basketball players looked towards Steve. Steve began to sweat and it almost became noticable.

"Uh- you see.. I got a new chick! She's bad.. AND she's a good girl." Steve cringed but Jason seemed to not notice so he just smiled at pat Steve on the back before turning towards the others and chatting away.

Steve looked towards Eddie way and almost melted again but he knew he couldn't do that. He didn't know why but Eddie was definitely a person he became attracted to and Steve Harrington wants Eddie Munson to be his.