Chapter 6

⚠️Violence
⚠️Language
⚠️Blood, Gore
⚠️ Slurs

Eddie was chilling in his bed, smiling about being able to embarrass Jason and Steve but also worried because they might come up with something. He heard a ring at his door bell and knew it wasn't Wayne because he didn't get off of work in the next 2 hours.

He slowly got up and walked to the door, peaking through the peak hole but not seeing anyone. He slowly opened the door to reveal the dark night sky. Suddenly, Steve popped up in front of him, scaring him to death. Once he realized who was there, he tried to run into his trailer but Steve tightly gripped his arms.

"Hey Eddie. Do you mind wanting to walk since I know you can't go back into you're house cause I'm gonna catch you." Eddie slowly turned around to see a smile on Steve's face. He sighed, knowing that he was going to get himself into something, and slowly nodded his head.

While walking towards the woods, Steve held Eddie's hand and smiled at him. This caused Eddie to blush and let out a squeal, trying to cover it up with a cough. Steve recognized this and held Eddie's hand tighter, pulling him into the woods.

"Hey um Harrington? Where are we going? It's kinda dark out here man." Eddie mumbled. Steve brought Eddie to a rock and told him sit on it, Eddie listened. "I'm gonna be right back. Stay right here and don't go anywhere." Steve walked away while Eddie was sat on the rock, confused. Part of him wanted to leave so he stood up and didn't get to take one step before a hand roughly grabbed his shoulder.

It was Jason with Steve and some other basketball players, about 3 or 4 of them.

⚠️"I told ya stay right here, didn't I?" Before Eddie could respond, he was knocked to the floor by a punch from Jason. He held his nose, covered in blood. He tried to get up to fight back but was kicked to the ground by one of the basketball players. He groaned in pain until he was kicked rather harshly, in the face.

"You little Faggot! You-thought-you-could- get-away-did-you-you-fucking-freak!" Jason said in between kicks. Eddie began feeling dizzy as blood spurted from his lips and nose. He tried to get up once again and they let him until he was hit harshly with a tree branch from another basketball player. He was hit again with a tree branch from Steve who didn't look like he was enjoying it that much.

One of the basketball players didn't want to see Munson get this treatment anymore so he made an excuse so they could leave him alone. "I hear the police. We gotta go quick! Steve, go bring him back in his house and come on" yelled Adam. 

"Why the fuck would you want me to bring this disgusting faggot back to his house! Why can't you do it!" Steve yelled. "Just hurry up and do it, Steve! If someone asks, we're just gonna act clueless." Everyone ran except for Steve who had to put Eddie back. He sadly looked at Eddie and picked him up bridal style.⚠️

He doesn't know what's wrong with himself but he kinda feels bad for Eddie. He didn't think they would go this far. I mean, the poor dude is almost dead! Steve knew he would but wouldn't regret what he had to do so he ran to his car, Eddie in hand. He placed Eddie in the passenger seat and ran to the driver's seat.

Before he could start the car up, he looked over at Eddie with sorrowful eyes and leaned over towards the boy. He placed a gentle kiss on his forehead and quickly pulled back, smiling. 'I should of known better than to do such a stupid thing. Why did I hurt you, Eddie? You never did anything to me and I still treat you like shit.' After a while of driving, Steve finally arrived at the hospital. He picked Eddie up, bridal style and carried him into the hospital.

A doctor took Ed away from his arms and he could of sworn he heard the man say, "Ain't this the other's boy's, friend? What do they have going on in their lives." Before continuing to a room. Steve remembered the day him and Jason beat Oliver up but he didn't feel bad for him. He tried to steal his Eddie and talked bad and him and Jason.