Chapter 5

~Next Day At School~

It was the last class before having to go to P.E and Eddie was smirking, thinking of his plan to get back at the boys. That entire day, Jason and Stevie were calling him names and nothing more. It kinda worried Eddie, knowing they were up to something bad.

The bell rang and everyone got up to either leave or go to the courtroom. Eddie had this feeling that he left something but he quickly shook that thought away. He was ready to have Steve and Jason get embarrassed.

Once Eddie saw Jason and Steve going to the locker room to get their clothes to change, he quickly followed behind and made sure to be quiet. Once they entered, I entered and hid behind a locker, making sure not to be seen.

They were pulling their clothes out of their locker until the bucket of spoiled milk spilt on them. It took a while for Eddie not to laugh at the two, slipping and cursing.

"What the fuck!" "What the fuck is on us!" "Who did this shit!" "They are going to fucking pay!" "I'm going to beat the asshole who did this!"

They we're trying to leave but kept slipping. It was until Steve saw something next to his locker that caused him to jolt up and grab it. He pulled Jason next to him as they read the name tag. °Eddie Munson°

"That fucking freak! Oh I'm going to hurt him so bad! He thinks he could get away with this shit.. OH he has something coming alright!" Jason yelled. "We gotta go out of here but everyone will see us. Fuck you, Eddie Munson!" Steve yelled, exhausted. That had done it.

Eddie laughed loudly and quickly covered his mouth. Steve and Jason stopped in their tracks and walked to where Eddie was, trying to find out where the noise was.

"You little bitch! Where are you, HUH? Come out before we find you! Once we find you, it won't be nice!" Eddie remember the bucket of water he had and quickly came out of his hiding spot, pouring the water on both of them.

Before they could grab Eddie, he ran as fast as he could, out of the doors, and towards his house, smiling and laughing. This was the best day ever and he was glad to see them learn their lesson.

Let's just say... Eddie has a death wish because tonight will be the night that will end him. Steve and Jason already had it planned and it WASN'T gonna be pretty.

°VERY short chapter. Sorry, I'll try to write more°