Ch 52

"Ajao beta kabse wait kar rehi hun... Itni jaldi mein gaye tum... Kuch sahi se batao toh sahi..." Sadhna asked from Arjun...

"mom.. Abhi tak Verma Uncle or Riya aye nahi?" Arjun avoided his mom's question..

"aye hote toh nazar ate na... Ab jo maine pucha hai uska jawab do".. His mom repeated the same question...

"mom... I... I wanted to tell you something... Let dad come once"... Arjun replied sitting on the sofa..his mom sighed... "I hope koi achi hi bat hogi"... She said...and Arjun nodded...

They were sitting when Riya and her dad entered and greeted them... Riya was confused that why Arjun called them like this... She wanted to ask him but when she looked at his face... She understood that something is wrong...

"Arjun dad ko call karo... Or pucho kab tak ayeinge"... His mom said and Arjun dialled his dad's number... Riya's dad looked down embarrassed... He knew Arjun will reveal the truth...he was afraid of how Riya would react knowing his reality...

Riya looked at his dad.. "Papa.. What happened..? You okay?"...she asked seeing his condition... He gave her a slight smile and nodded...

"he didn't pickup my phone"... Arjun told his mom.. And his dad entered at the same time..

"yeh agaye... Isi liye nahi utha rahe the call.." Sadhna smiled... "ji haan... Or aj kya baat hai itne pyaare pyaare guests aye hain"... Arjun's dad spoke greeting Riya... And she smiled..

"How are you Ajay?"... Verma shook hands and he smiled... "I am good.. Betho..." He replied and sat with them...

"toh Arjun ab aap yeh suspense khatam kareinge or batayeinge aap ne kyun bulaya hai sab ko yahan par.." His dad asked him..

"Dad... Verma Uncle kuch baat karna chahte the sab se"... Arjun replied smirking and Verma gulped... Riya looked at her dad confused...

____________
"Sidharth... Hum gir jayenge"... Shehnaaz uttered scarily...

"baby jab apka Sidharth pas ho toh darne ki zarurat nahi hoti hai na"... Sidharth replied closing her eyes with his hands and walking behind her...

"Sidharth I promise agar humein surprise pasand nahi aya na toh ek mahine ke liye apna meetha bhul jana.." Shehnaaz threatened him...

"Ye tumhari ghalatfehmi hai ke tumhe pasand nahi ayega... Or agar pasand agaya baby toh main ek mahine ka meetha aj hi khaunga.." Sidharth replied laughing dramatically....

"Chi chi... Kitne besharm ho tum.." Shehnaaz scoffed and he laughed.. "only for my baby."...he replied proudly...

"and now you can open your eyes my lady"... Sidharth said removing his hand from her eyes...

Shehnaaz smiled seeing the view in front of her... "it's beautiful"... She whispered and Sidharth hugged her from back kissing her cheek...

He stood beside her watching the sun set and she kept her head on his shoulder holding his hand... "thank you baby.." she spoke and he smiled.. "kaha tha na pasand ayega... "he replied...