Ch 39

"Wake Up baby.... Kabse call kar rahi hun... Open the door..." Riya shouted on phone as soon as Shehnaaz received... She was sleeping till late....

Shehnaaz opened the door and welcomed Riya inside... "Finally uth gayi tum... Main kabse call kar rahi thi...." Riya said sitting on the sofa...

"Sorry yar hum rat ko der se soye na is liye ankh nahi khuli...." Shehnaaz apologised....

"Acha now get ready fast... Hum bahir hi brealfast kareinge... Or college ke baad we will go to Arjun's home together..." Riya informed her.... Shehnaaz nodded her head in yes... "Sania nahi ayegi hamare sath...?" Shehnaaz asked...

"Patanahi usko kya hua hai... Uska alag hi chal raha hai.. Call bhi nahi uthati.. College mein bhi sahi baat nahi kar rahi..." Riya exclaimed..."Sab hi change hogaye hain" Shehnaaz sighed and went to change....

____________________

"Sid... Bro are you sure... Tu chalega mere sath...?"Arjun asked him....

" Yaar abhi likh ke du tujhe... Chalunga na airport... Uncle and aunty will be very happy.... "Sidharth replied smiling....

Sidharth and Arjun were having breakfast... When Sidharth told Arjun that he will go to Airport with him....

" I know bro tu Shehnaaz ko ignore karne ke liye college nahi ja raha but main bhi tera dost hun "Arjun thought and smirked....

Sidharth looked at him and narrowed his eyes.." Aise kya hogaya kyun gadhe ke jaise shakal banayi hai.. "Sidharth asked....

" aa... Woh... Kuch nahi... Haan wo abhi adhe ghante mein jana hai chal tayar hoajayein"Arjun replied fumbling....

"Okay chal main ready hota hun" Sidharth said and went inside to change....

"Hmm. Please God help me.... But main isko aise nahi dekh sakta... Isko iska pyaar dila do... Or ye sab misunderstanding dur kardo..." Arjun joijed his hands looking up....

_______________________
"Dad... Aj ap Desai brothers se milne ja rahe ho?" Sameer asked from his father....

"Yes my son.... And now please relax... Main baat karunga unse..." His father patted his back and smiled....

"Bas I want bhai theek hojaye... I want him back dad... Or un Desai brothers ko is bar nahi chorhna... Unho nr pehle bhi hum logo ko alag karne ki koshish ki hai but is bar nahi..." Sameer replied and his dad nodded his head....

_____________________
Sidharth and Arjun were waiting at the airport..." woh rahe "Sidharth signaled Arjun... They saw his parents coming..." Hey my son.... How are you? "Arjun's dad met Arjun.... And his mom hugged Sidharth tightly....

" its so nice to see you Sidharth... Humein bohat khushi huyi ke tu humse milne aye ho beta... "Arjun's parents said to Sidharth.... Sidharth genuinely smiled and hugged them again....

" Uncle aunty... Iska toh pata nahi but I missed you so much... "Sidharth said to them....

" Oye tera kya matlab hai... Haan... I missed you too yaar mom dad... "Arjun said like a little boy...

"Acha acha... Ab ye bacho ki tarah ladna band karo... Or chalo ghar bohat thak gaye hain hum..." his parents said.... They both nodded and kept their luggage in the car boot....
Arjun drived the car and they went to home....

___________________
"Sidharth humne apko kaha tha na ke humse milna roz... Ap toh aj college bhi nahi aye" Sidharth's mom told him on the phone...

"mom meri jaan am sorry.... But aj Arjun ke parents ko lene gaya tha with him....isliye nahi aya college...." Sidharth informed his mom...

"ohh toh pehle kyun nahi bataya apne.....hum ayenge unse milne..." his mom replied... Sidharth smiled and after talking to his mom.... He went inside....

____________________
"Mom dad... How are you feeling now... Rest kia na ache se?" Arju asked when his parents came in hall... "hanji beta we are feeling fresh now... But you tell me. Where is Riya.. Abhi tak dikhi nahi humein" Arjun's mom said...

"mom i just talked to her.... Wo raste mein hai... Aj  college gayinthi toh is liye nahi asaki jaldi..." Arjun replied.... "And mom mujhe apko milwana hai kisi or se bhi... I am sure you will be so glad after meeting her..." Arjun added more....

His mom smiled "Aisa kon hai Arjun jis se ap humein milwana chahte hain... Ohh kahin apki woh behen toh nahi...." His mom replied and then realised.... Arjun smiled sheepishly..."Mom surprise rehne do..."he whispered... His mom looked at him bewildered..." sab bataunga "he winked at his mom....

"Acha Where is Sidharth..?" His dad asked... "Room mein hai dad... Thora tensed hai... Is liye yahan pe rehna agaya..." Arjun replied....

"Its okay beta... Hamare liye tum or Sidharth ek jaise ho..." his mom said.... And Arjun kisses her hand saying thanks....

They were talking when Riya and Shehnaaz entered..... Arjun looked at them and smiled.. They met and came inside..... Riya met with his parents happily... And Shehnaaz was looking down... She was feeling shy....

Arjun introduced his parents to Shehnaaz... And Shehnaaz said "Namaste" joining her hands but Arjun's mom hugged her.... Shehnaaz felt serene... Shehnaaz closed her eyes and hugged tightly...

When they broke the hug... Arjun told his parents... "Yeh hai meri behen... Shehnaaz" He side hugged her and introduced proudly.... His parents smiled....

_______________________

They all were sitting and talking... And Shehnaaz was now more than comfortable with them.. She was sitting with Arjun's mom....

Sidharth came out listening all the chaos... Shehnaaz's back was facing him... Arjun's mom smiled and looked at him.... "agaya hamara bacha.... Humne tumhe disturb nahi kia we thought tum so rahe hoge..." Arjun's mom said....

Sidharth smiled and he noticed Riya sitting with Arjun... "nahi bas aise hi betha tha room mein.... Mujhe laga aap rest karoge abhi...." he said....

Shehnaaz heard his voice... Her expressions changed to serious... Ahe fisted her palm and her heartbeats accelerated....

"aaja bacha idher mere paas beth..." aunty called him and he sat beside her on the other side....

He looked up and his smile from happy to angry... They looked at each other for a second... And then looked down...

"Sidharth ap toh jante honge na Shehnaaz ko... Bohat hi pyaari bachi hai...." Aunty said to Sidharth.... Sidharth smiled slightly and blinked his eyes...

Shehnaaz looked at him again... She was feeling bad watching him like this.... She excused "Aunty humein chalna chahiye... Ap se baat karte karte pata hi nahi chala itna time hogaya...." she said.... Aunty shook her head saying no but Shehnaaz insisted... "aunty hum ayenge phir se... I promise..." she promised...

"Shehnaaz tum akele nahi jaogi is time... Riya is staying here... Or mujhe mom dad ke room mein kam hai toh please Sidharth tu drop karega Shehnaaz ko...." Arjun spoke hurriedly and requested Sidharth....

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes... Arjun blinked his eyes... Shehnaaz understood his plan... She looked down.... Sidharth smiled slightly watching uncle and aunty.... And glared Arjun..." hmm... Haan I will drop her... Chalo..." saying he got up... And went out....

Shehnaaz bid bye and came out... She saw him waiting in the car......

.
.
.
.
Enjoy reading..

SidNaaz ❤️✨