Ch 45

"Yeh.. Yeh kon hai beta..." Arjun's mom asked in trembling voice...

"Aunty yeh main hun or sath mein mere baba hain..." Shehnaaz sat beside her and replied smiling....

"Arjun" his mom smiled and shouted his name....Shehnaaz looked at her face... She wasn't understanding what was happening there...

Arjun, Riya and Sidharth were sitting outside waiting for them... But when Arjun heard his mom's voice... He ran inside followed by Sidharth and Riya...

"Mom.. Mom Are you okay... What happened... Why did you shout..." Arjun sat on his knees in front of his mom and asked....

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz and raised his eyebrow asking what happened but Shehnaaz shook her head giving 'I don't know' expressions....

" Yeh.. Dekh...dekho "Arjun's mom showed him Shehnaaz's childhood picture... Arjun looked at the picture and his face lost all the colors...

" Mom.. Mom yeh toh.. Sana... "Arjun replied bewildered... Yeh kahan se mili apko mom..." he asked again...

Shehnaaz felt her heartbeat accelerating when she heard "Sana" name... She held Sidharth's hand tightly who was standing beside her...

"Arjun please call your papa here... Jaldi unko bulao yahan..."his mom told him...

" relax mom... Main abhi call karta hun... "he replied and called his father immediately....He asked him to come fast...

His dad was nearby... He came in next 5 minutes... When he entered he saw Arjun sitting near his mother... Shehnaaz Sidharth and Riya was standing there looking surprised....

Arjun's dad came near them "kya hua hai...? I was coming na... Aise call kyun kia Arjun... And what happened to you Sadhna?" His dad asked concerned....

Arjun got up and his mom looked at his father and gave him a picture...His dad took the photo frame and looked at the picture his hands shook "Sanu... Meri bachi..." he sat on the sofa with a thud...

"kahanse mili yeh picture Sadhna..." he asked... He was crying and kissing the picture...

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz... And Shehnaaz's hold on Sidharth's hand got tight...

"Yeh Shehnaaz ke bedroom mein thi picture... And when I asked her... Usne... Usne kaha ke yeh uski tasveer hai..." Sadhna replied sobbing...

Arjun, Riya, Sidharth and Arjun's dad looked back at Shehnaaz in surprised....

Arjun was the first one who Ran towards Shehnaaz and hugged her tightly..." It's you Sana... Mera bacha... Meri gudiya... Tu mere samne thi... Sana kahan chali gayi thi tu beta..." Arjun cried hugging her tightly... Shehnaaz was confused she wasn't understanding anything...

Arjun's father came near them and Arjun broke the hug and looked at his dad..." Dad we found our gudia... Hamari Sana humein mil gayi... "He said smiling with tears...

His dad cupped her face" Shehnaaz... Beta araam se yahan betho... "he made her sit beside his wife... And sat on his knees in front of her holding her hands...

"Beta jo bhi puchunga aram se jawab dena..." he told her... Shehnaaz gulped... She looked at Sidharth... Sidharth blinked his eyes giving her courage and Shehnaaz looked back at Arjun's father...

"Beta tumhare parents kon hain?" he directly asked... Shehnaaz looked down and started telling her story... She told them about her mother who left his baba because of her... And her baba who told truth when he was dying....

After hearing everything Arjun's dad smiled" Beta tumhe pata hai Arjun ki ek behen hai "Shehnaaz looked at him surprised...

" Arjun 7 saal ka tha... Jab humare ghar pe ek pari aayi... Humari Sana... Hum sab ki ladli thi woh... Arjun ki toh jaan basti thi uski behen mein... Or Sana bhi jab tak apne bhai ko dekhti nahi thi khana nahi khati thi... Sana 3 saal ki thi jab Arjun ne zid ki Punjab jaane ki... Us ka friend bhi ja raha tha is liye... Maine pehle bohat mana kia par woh nahi mana... Phir at last mujhe man'na para... Hum train se ja rahe the Punjab... Rat ka waqt tha or hum log so gaye... Subah jab train ruki or hum uthe toh  humari gudia... Humari Sana... Humare saman ke sath gayab thi... Hum ne saari train mein dhunda... Paglo ki tarah hum ne Station pe dekha lekin kuch pata nahi chala... Kisi ko nahi pata humari bachi kahan gayi...humne bohat saare ads diye par kahin se jawab nahi mila... "He narrated the whole story...