Ch 40

"Sidharth ne aise kyun react kiya? Arjun tum jante ho is baare mein... Or wo bachi Shehnaaz bhi achanak se chali gayi....?" Arjun's mom asked him...

"Sab theek ho jayega mom... Don't worry... Chalo main apko sab batata hun...." Arjun replied...

"Yes aunty... Sab theek hojayega siwaye is ke khadus dost ke..." Riya spoke rolling her eyes....

"Riya bache abhi tak tumhara or Sidharth ka wohi haal hai..." Arjun's mom said...

"Mom isko choro ap chalo mere sath" Arjun dragged his mother towards the room...Riya glared him...

"Jaane do unko beta tum idher ao or mujhe batao kya kia itne din tum logo'n ne..." Arjun's dad smiled and asked Riya....

_________________________

"Baat karni hai" Shehnaaz spoke looking out....

"Nahi karni mujhe baat..." Sidharth replied without looking at her....

"Sidharth please ek bar sun lo..." Shehnaaz requested again....

Sidharth stopped the car at side.... "Yahan se tumhe auto mil jayega... Chali jao ghar..." He said angrily...

A lone tear escaped her eyes... She blinked her eyes... And looked at him.... Sidharth noticed and looked at her..... His heart clenched seeing her tears... But he wanted to hurt her more..

" Stop this drama... Ek bar bol chuka hun na I wasn't serious... It was just for the bet... Jitni jaldi bhul jao tumhare liye acha hoga..." He shouted....

Shehnaaz looked down "Sidharth humein sab pata hai..." She spoke...

"kya... Kya pata hai tumhe...?" He asked bewildered...

"hum... Hum jante hain... Tum bohat pyar karte ho humse...." She spoke fumbling...

Sidharth laughed and held her arm... He dragged her towards himself... "Meri ankho'n mein dekho Shehnaaz... In mein sirf nafrat hai tumhare liye.... Or koi feeling nahi hai"... Or Pyaar ki bat toh tum na hi karo... Tum jaisi ladkiya sirf paise ke liye jaati hain ladko ke pas".... He spoke bitterly....

"tum hurt kar rahe ho humein Sidharth... Dard horaha hai..." She spoke and tried to freed her hand but couldn't....

Sidharth left her hand and pushed her back... He didn't speak further and started the car... But Shehnaaz stopped him and held his hand...

" Sidharth tumhari ankho'n mein sirf pyaar dikhta hai humare liye....tum chahe jitna bhi inkaar karo... Main nahi manungi ke tum mujhse kabhi nafrat kar sakte ho...." she replied looking into his eyes...

Sidharth's eyes were red with anger.... He wanted to hate her but he knew the reality.... Whatever she is saying is true... He can't hate her... He loves her so much....

" mat karo... Mat karo yaqeen... Tumhe shayed shok hai bar bar insult karwane ka... Toh theek hai ab saare college ke samne bataunga tumhe."... He said....

"kya kahoge Sidharth?? Jo abhi bol rahe ho ya phir jo us din nashe mein bola tumne...." Shehnaaz asked... He looked at her...

"tumhara kya matlab hai... Kya kaha maine us din..." He asked shockingly....

Shehnaaz cupped his face in her both hands... And kissed his forehead.... "Sidharth... Humne sirf tumse pyar kia.... Hum apne baba ki kasam khate hain.... Humara or Sameer ka koi aisa relation nahi hai... Hum Sameer ko chota bhai samjhte hain... Lekin agar abhi bhi tumhe hum par trust nahi hai toh... Toh hum chale jate hain yahan se akele... Or kabhi tumhe apna chehra nahi dikhayenge.... "Shehnaaz told him... He was in shock listening her confession...

Shehnaaz looked at him and she got no answer... She turned and opened the door... Sidharth was looking at her... She stopped the auto and sat inside.... Sidharth was sitting there like a statue....

He was not able to think... He came back when he heard other cars horns...he looked around and found no one... "Shehnaaz" He spoke and started the car hurriedly .....

_________________

"Arjun toh ab us bachi ke parents ko kaise dhundoge.... Tum logo'n ke pas koi rasta hai... Upar se Sidharth ne bhi aisa kia uske sath... Humein bohat bura lag raha hai uske liye..." His mom spoke sadly after hearing Shehnaaz's story....

"Mom pehle mission SidNaaz ko complete karlein hum... Phir mission mummy papa dhundo shuru kareinge...." Arjun replied smiling...

"Mission SidNaaz mein to main bhi tumhare sath hun... But ye Mission Ariya ka kya karna hai...?".. His mom asked smirking.. ...

Arjun looked at her and raised her brow... "Ariya kon mom?" He asked...

"Arjun Riya" She smiled and replied.... "ohh... Woh... Woh abhi kuch nahi karna mom.... Abhi bas shadi ka naam bhi nahi lena..." Arjun replied embarrassingly...

"arre maine kab naam lia shadi ka" His mom said...

Arjun narrowed his eyes... "mom yar... Please..."He spoke....."okay okay... But jald hi hum Riya ke parents se milna chahte hain..." she replied....

Arjun smiled sheepishly.... And hugged his mom....

______________________

Shehnaaz opened the door and threw her bag on sofa... She sat on the floor and cried... "humein nahi rehna hai ab yahan... Hum chalein jayenge bohat dur... Yahan ke log ache nahi hai" She talked to herself and got up.... She opened her closet and threw her dresses on the bed.... She was crying and packing her bag....

She was speaking nonstop and her tears were not stopping when she realised someone was holding her hand she stopped and looked up....

"Kahan jaogi?" Sidharth asked her.... He was holding her hand... She was looking into his eyes....

"patanahi... Baba ne kaha tha hum punjab se aye the... Wohi pe jaungi..." she replied and looked down....

"mujhe chor kar chali jaogi" Sidharth spoke and jerked her towards himself...

Shehnaaz hugged him tightly and cried louder... "Hum nahi jaana chahte tumhe chor kar please rok lo humein..." She told him...

Sidharth smiled and hugged her back... "Baby wohi toh kar raha hun na..." he spoke and burried his face in her neck....

Shehnaaz broke the hug and cupped his face... "Sidharth bohat pyar karte hain hum tumse..." She spoke looking into his eyes...

Sidharth looked down "Shehnaaz am sorry... Mujhe maaf kardo.... Maine bina soche samjhe... Aise paglo wali harkat kardi... Please baby forgive me...."he replied... His eyes were misty.....

Shehnaaz kissed him on his chest" Sidharth tum maafi kyun mang rahe ho... Hum jante hain tumne jan bujh ke kuch nahi kia... But please Sidharth tumhe hum par trust karn hoga aage se... Hum dobara nahi seh sakte aisi baatein... "Shehnaaz replied....

" baby sorry sorry... Nahi hoga dobara... I promise.... Main pagal hoaraha tha or pata nahi maine Sameer ko kya kya boldia... Bohat sharminda hun main... "Sidharth spoke....

Shehnaaz dragged him towards bed and pushed him..." Sidharth Sharma.... Humari baat suno kaan khol ke Hum phar ke rakh deinge agar dobara humse bola ke tum humse pyar nahi karte... "she warned him....

Sidharth laughed and pulled her on himself..." Sorry baby sorry... Nahi hoga abse... "He promised and kissed her forehead... Shehnaaz kept her head on his chest..." Sidharth kya tum bataoge humein ab sachi sachi kya hua tha... Shuru se.... Please.. "She asked....

" haan baby sab bataunga... Lekin kuch der aise hi rehne de... "He replied and closed his eyes....

.
.
.
Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz❤️✨