Ch 35

"Bhai... What happened to you..? Ye kya haal banaya hua hai?" Sameer asked Sidharth... shaking him...

Sameer came back home and directly went to Sidharth's room to talk to him.... But when he opened the door he was stunned to see his brother in that condition... He ran and sat beside him....

" Bhai please look at me... Your hand... bhai khoon beh raha hai..." Sameer held his hand and spoke in fear.....

Sidharth looked at him and slapped him tightly.... Sameer was surprisingly looking at him... He tried to speak "Bhai wha...." Sidharth jerked him away "Shut up just shut up... apna muh mat kholna...." Sidharth shouted....

Sameer sat back... He was looking at him with wide eyes...he tried to speak again but Sidharth cut him off"Janta tha tu janta tha na sab kuch... I told you every fu**ing thing about us.... Phir bhi us do takke ki ladki ke sath mil ke dhoka dia tune mujhe... I will never forgive you Mr Sameer Kumar.... "Sidharth shouted again...

" Bhai aap kya bol rahe ho ap ko zarur koi misunderstanding hui hogi... Please listen to me once "Sameer requested but Sidharth shook his head and laughed.." Misunderstanding acha... Tu mujhe bata tu kis se mil ke araha hai..? "Sidharth asked holding his collar...

" Main Bhai main Sheh. Shehnaaz ke sath tha wo bechari... "Sameer was speaking but Sidharth pushed him back" Bechari my foot... Bhaad mein jao tum sab.... Bohat khush hoge na ke Sidharth Sharma ko dhoka de diya... Ab main bataunga tum logo'n ko.... "Sidharth spoke angrily and went out....

Sameer was sitting there like a statue.... He was not able to believe what his brother said...." mujhe pata lagana hoga... Hua kya hai... Aisa kyun bola bhai ne... "he thought and went to his room...
__________________________

Shehnaaz was sitting at the same place... She was still crying.. Meena di came to her home and knocked many times but she didn't open.....She was just thinking about Sidharth... She was not believing what she saw.... And now she wanted to ask Sidharth about everything... She wanted to confront him....

"humein baat karni hogi Sidharth se... Hum aise us pe shak nahi kar sakte.. Haan.. humein puchna hoga.." She decided... She searched her phone and found it on the bed...

She called Sidharth and he picked up on first ring... "Hello.." He spoke....

"Sid... Sidharth humein bat karni hai tumse..." Shehnaaz replied...

"Mujhe bhi bat karni hai. Araha hun main tumhare ghar pe hi...." Sidharth said....and cut the call..Shehnaaz got up and washed her face....

On the other hand Sidharth was driving the car harshly.. He was just thinking about Sameer and Shehnaaz... "Main tumhe kabhi yeh khushi mehsus nahi hone dunga Miss Shehnaaz Grewal ke tumne mujhe phasaya... Main tumhari itni insult karunga ke khud ki nazro'n mein gir jaogi....itni asani se chorunga nahi main tumhe..." Sidharth thought....
__________________________

Sidharth reached at Shehnaaz's home and knocked... Meena di was outside. She saw him" Arre Sidharth ji ap yahan...mujhe laga Shehnaaz apke sath hogi... Maine bohat dafa knock kia pehle par wo ghar pe nahi thi... Khola nahi usne.... "Di said... Sidharth looked at her" nahi she is at home... She called me here... "he replied and knocked again...Meena di smiled and went inside

" Apne premi ke sath busy thi darwaza kaise kholti "Sidharth thought....

Shehnaaz came running and opened the door... She looked at Sidharth and smiled... Sidharth went inside and Shehnaaz closed the door....

" Sidharth betho hum pani lekar ate hain "Shehnaaz spoke hesitantly...

" Main bethne nahi aya yahan pe... Tumhe baat karni thi na mujhse... "Sidharth spoke rolling his eyes....

Shehnaaz found his behaviour rude" Sidharth aise kyun baat kar rahe ho... Aj tumne humara performance bhi nahi dekha... "She spoke holding his hand....

" Shehnaaz jo baat karni hai woh karo in sab bakwaas baato'n ke liye mere pas time nahi hai... "He shouted and jerked her hand away...

Shehnaaz was stunned seeing his behaviour..." Sidharth hum... Humne aj dekha tumhe you.. You were kiss... Kissing someone... Par... Par humein tumpe pura bharosa hai... Tum humein batao sach... "Shehnaaz spoke looking at the floor... Her eyes were misty...

" Bilkul sahi dekha tumne Shehnaaz.... Or main tumhe batane bhi yehi aya tha aj ke main ab or drama nahi kar sakta tumhare sath... Main kisi or se pyar karta hun.... "Sidharth spoke gritting his teeth...

Shehnaaz was shocked... She looked at him as if he was a ghost...

" but.. You said you love me.. "Shehnaaz spoke. Her voice was trembling....

" I lied to you.. Bet thi meri bas... You are not my type.. Toh apne sapno'n ki duniya se bahir ao... I love someone else and you can never be like her...."Sidharth whispered near her ear...

She cried again..." I don't believe you... Jo bhi maine jiya wo jhut nahi tha... Tum aise nahi kar sakte.... "She said....

"Wohooo so now you will tell me mujhe kya karna hai or kya nahi.... Come on Miss dumbo look at you and your status... Ho kya tum bhenji..." Sidharth scoffed....

Shehnaaz held his collar "Tum aisa nahi kar sakte... I know you love me too... Please don't do this main khud ko maaf nahi kar paungi.... Tum... Tum ne kaha tha main sabse alag hun...." She cried loudly hiding her face in his chest.....

"exactly... Tum sabse alag ho... SABSE ALAG HO TUM... Koi ladki nahi college ki tumhare jaisi sab classy hain..." Sidharth gritted his teeth and pushed her back.....

Shehnaaz fell on the floor crying badly... You broke me Sidharth... But main kabhi tumhe bad dua nahi dungu because I loved you.."She exclaimed....

" Ohh Shehnaaz oops Miss dumbo... Kitni insult karwaogi khud ki... Have some self respect or ye love ka game khatam karo... If you want... Main tumhare sath one night spend kar sakta hun... Agar tum itni hi mar rahi ho mere liye... Par us se zyada ki umeed mat rakhna.... "Sidharth smirked...

Shehnaaz got up and slapped him tightly... Sidharth held her wrist..." ye ghalti dobara mat karna ladki samjh ke chorh raha hun.... "he shouted...

" Apni shakal mat dikhana dobara.... "Shehnaaz shouted at him....

" Please please stick to your words.... Apni shakal mujhe mat dikhana tum... Apni baato'n pe kaim rehna... Kaim rehna zindagi bhar.... "Sidharth spoke joining his hands....

" nikal jao hamare ghar se... "Shehnaaz shouted... Her eyes were red with anger and tears...

Sidharth went out closing the door with a thud.... And Shehnaaz thumped on the floor crying....

.
.
.
Enjoy reading (dukhi mat hona please)..

SidNaaz ❤️✨