Ch 21

"Hey mom.... Whatsssss up...." Sidharth greeted his mom entering inside with Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz was nervous while coming inside but she became relaxed after hearing Sidharth's mom.... "oh look who has come... Shehnaaz ao bacha andar... Kaise ho aap...?

" Thank you... hum theek hain mam,How are you?.... Shehnaaz smiled...

"Kya baat hai matlab apni koi value hi nahi... Maine jo bola wo sab ignore...." Sidharth said acting hurt...

"aap to rehne hi de Sidharth... Subah se ek bar bhi ap ne call nahi kia ke Sameer kaise hain...." His mom scolded him... He became quite...

"Umm mam kya hum Sameer se mil sakte hain...?" Shehnaaz asked breaking the awkward silence... "Haan beta zarur miliye puch kyun rehi hain aap... Or ek bat Beta humein aunty bulaye mam ko college mein hi rehne de..." She replied smiling....

"Sidharth aap Shehnaaz ko Sam ka room dikha de...." His mom ordered him.... He nodded...

.
.
.
They were going upstairs to Sameer's room when Shehnaaz noticed Sidharth's nervousness.... She held his hand and smiled looking at him... "trust me" she whispered...

Sidharth's who saw this smiled thinking "Finally humein lagta hai ke humara beta bhi khush hoga zindagi mein"....

.
.
.
.
"Come in" Sameer said hearing the knock... He was reading a book sitting on his bed. ...

The door opened and SidNaaz entered.... Sameer smiled from ear to ear seeing them together and of course his brother who entered in his room for the first time.... "Hey bhai come na.. Shehnaaz how are you...?" Sameer greeted them... Shehnaaz smiled saying "hum toh theek hain par ap kyun one man army ban rahe the kal...

Sameer laughed at her joke and signaled them to sit..." bas main tumhe impress karna chahta the par lagta hai wo toh pehle hi kisi ne kar diya... "Sameer joked back.... But Sidharth who was sitting silently watching their fun banter glared Sameer....

Sameer smiled watching his brother's reaction on his joke....where Shehnaaz became quiet because of shyness....

Sameer ordered coffee for them... Shehnaaz and Sameer were talking giggling... They are very much comfortable with each other because of studying in same class....

Sidharth was watching them but today he didn't feel any jealousy.. He was calm.. He was feeling happy watching them like this... He wanted to ask his brother about his health... But wasn't able to find proper words... Shehnaaz noticed his discomfort and blinked her eyes towards him... He smiled seeing her...

"Uhmmm Sameer how are you feeling now....?" Sidharth asked his brother... Sameer felt sukoon hearing his brother's voice.... "I am fine bhai... Dekho ap ke samne betha hun... Or dobara fir se aise hi karunga agar ap par koi ungli bhi uthayega..." Sameer replied....

"No don't be stupid yeh harkat dobara ki na toh main khud marunga tujhe...." Sidharth spoke suddenly but became silent after realising what he said....

Sameer walked to his brother and hugged him.... This time Sidharth reciprocated the hug and felt sukoon....

Shehnaaz coughed gaining their attention" Woh humein lagta hai humari yahan koi zarurat nahi toh hum chalte hain... "Shehnaaz acted hurt and got up.... When both brothers together spoke" NO... STOP "... Both looked at each other...

Shehnaaz laughed hearing them" hum mazak kar rahe the.... "she said sitting again....

" Thanks Shehnaaz "... Sameer said to her... Shehnaaz was confused" humein kyun thanks bol rahe ho Sam...? She asked....

"Bas aise hi.. Choro or batao woh sadu teacher aya tha aj...?" Sameer replied...

But Sidharth very well knew why he thanked Shehnaaz... He thanked her because Shehnaaz brought Sidharth here.... Sidharth himself was thankful to her....

"aap nahi sudhrenge na teacher hain humare woh aise nahi bolte..." Shehnaaz replied to Sameer...

"Ji maate" Sameer joined his hands....and with that they continued their banter....

Someone was watching them with envy... She was feeling angry... Yes she was Sania who came back here because she forgot her phone in Sameer's room.... She met Sam's mom downstairs who sent her... But she stopped at the  door hearing their fun banters....

"Sameer tumne mujhe bhej diya because you wanted to rest but now.... I can't see this... Mere sath tum kyun khush nahi hote..." She thought...

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Shehnaaz 's voice.... "Sania ap wahan kyun khadi hai andar aye na..." Shehnaaz noticed her standing at the door and called her inside.... Sania walked inside and fake smiled looking at them... "main apna phone bhul gayi thi yahan bas wohi lene ayi hun..."She told looking at Sameer....
Sameer gave no expression to her... He just plainly nodded....

Sania felt more hurt seeing his cold reaction.... She picked up her phone and bid bye.... But Shehnaaz stopped her" kya hum ap ke sath chalein Sania...? Humein apni scooty leni hai mechanic se... "Riya nodded yes....

"main chor dunga na..." Sidharth whispered to Shehnaaz.... But Shehnaaz shook her head saying"No ap betho Sameer ke pas... Hum ghar pohnch kar apko call kardenge..  "...

Sidharth sighed" Acha main chor deta hun bahar tak. "he requested....

Shehnaaz smiled hearing his request....

" main car mein wait kar rehi hun aja jaldi Shehnaaz... "Sania left saying....

Shehnaaz bid bye to Sameer and his mom .... And went out with Sidharth....

They walked holding hands when Sidharth stopped near the car" Shehnaaz thank you so much baby... "He spoke...

" Ap dono bhai humein thanks kyun bol rahe hain hum ne kya kia hai... "She asked confusingly....

" Bas aise hi "Sidharth replied....." Ajeeb ho dono bhai."... Shehnaaz murmured walking to the car... But again Sidharth stopped her holding her hand and jerked her towards him... She became shocked seeing his action...."ye ap kya kar rahe hain Sidharth...?." she asked...

"Bye bol raha hun baby" Sidharth said near her lips.... Her heartbeat started raising.... "koi... Dekh lega Sidharth please choriye...." She requested him trying to release her hand....

Their lips were just inches apart... Sidharth slightly gave a peck to her lips... Then kissed her on forehead...."Shehnaaz's eyes were closed... She was shying to open her eyes... Sidharth looked at her and smirked seeing his effect on her....

" baby Sania is waiting... "Sidharth whispered in her ear... She opened her eyes wide and ran freeing her hand.....

Sidharth smiled seeing her cuteness...

Sania was watching them sitting in her car.... She felt angry looking at them..." what is happening yar...mujhe gussa kyun araha hai inko dekh kar.... Sab ko bas Shehnaaz hi kyun dikh rahi hai... Yeh dono bhai toh is ke piche pagal ho rahe hain.... Sania ab tujhe hi kuch karna hoga...."She thought and smirked.....

Shehnaaz smiled and sat in car....soon the car was zoomed out... And Sidharth came back inside....

His mom was sitting there waiting for him... When he entered his mom hugged him" hum aj bohat khush hain Sidharth... Ap hum se reason mat pucheye but aaj ap ne humein khushi di hai... I hope woh khushi humesha apke sath rahe ..."Sidharth smiled hearing his mom.... She patted his back...." humesha khush rehna beta "his mom said.......
.
.
.
But no one knows what future holds for us....
.
.
.

Enjoy Reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨