Ch 36

Sidharth sat in his car... He closed his eyes and cried louder...."What have I done ....?kyun hota hai mere sath aise ... Sabko sirf paisa chahiye.... Pehle mere dad phir Shehnaaz tum.. I hate you I hate you so much.... But I fu**ing want to die.... I hate your tears.... Main nahi dekh paya tumhe is halat mein.... Lekin main kabhi tumhe ye khushi nahi de sakta ke tum ne mujhe dhoka dia... "He talked to himself.. He was crying like a little baby....

He started his car and went to club.... He ordered the drink" Am sorry mom... Main apna promise tod raha hun... But mujhe yeh dard khatam karna hai... "he thought and started drinking... Some club dancers were dancing there and was coming near him.... But he pushed them away..."Mere pas mat aana...." he shouted....

All were looking at him and music was stopped.... He noticed them looking at him "Tum sabko paise chahiye... Yeh lo... Or pas mat ana mere..." He threw the money at them and left from there....

__________________
It was night and Shehnaaz was sitting at the same place hugging her knees.... Her tears were dried now... She was lost in her thoughts... When she heard the sound of the door opened and looked up....

She thought she was dreaming but she looked up again and wiped her eyes.... She got up and went to the door...

"Tum kyun aye ho dobara....kuch bolna baaki hai humein...." She shouted at him....

"I... I.. Am drunk... Maine promise toda hai... Mom se kia tha..." Sidharth said in drunken state....

Shehnaaz let him in.... He tumbled when he tried to walk... But Shehnaaz held his arm... "Don't... Don't touch me.... Tumne... in hatho'n se... us.. usko touch kia na...." Sidharth said and sat on the sofa with a thud....

Shehnaaz eyes were misty watching him in this state... She went near him and sat on her knees in front of him... She cupped his face..." Sidharth maine kisi ko touch nahi kia.... Mere baba ki kasam.... "She said sobbing....

Sidharth was drunk but he knew what she was saying... This time he didn't push her... Instead he held her both hands.."Tum... Tum sach bol rahi ho... Tum ne mere dad ke jaise mujhe dhoka nahi dia na...?"he asked like a baby his eyes were full of tears... Shehnaaz nodded her head in no...

"Ye... Ye tum nahi ho na" Sidharth showed her his mobile and questioned.... She was shocked looking at the pictures.... "Sidharth.... Ye hum hi hain le... Lekin yeh ghalat tarah se bheje gaye hain tumhe... Kisne bheje hain ye pictures..." She replied...

"Sidharth leaned his head back" mujhe nahi... Pata kisne bheje hain.... .. Main tumse nafrat karna chahta hun.... Lekin main tumhe hurt nahi dekh sakta.... Because I... I fu**ing love you Shehnaaz... Bohat pyar karta hun main tumse.... "He said in sleepy voice...his eyes were closed... Shehnaaz looked at him bewildered.... Tears were coming out from his eyes....

Shehnaaz got up and kissed his forehead..." I love You Sidharth... "She said.... Sidharth smiled" tum... Sach bol rehi ho na... "He asked.... Shehnaaz smiled and nodded her head in yes....

Shehnaaz shook him but he was asleep... She laid him properly... And took off his shoes....

Shehnaaz sat near him on the floor....and looked at his face...." Sidharth kuch waqt pehle tak hum tumse nafrat karna chahte the par humein khud par gussa araha tha ke hum kyun nahi kar pa rahe...lekin ab humein pata chal gaya ke hum kyun nafrat nahi kar pa rahe the tumse... Kyunki tumhara pyar sacha tha.... Tum sirf humein hurt karna chahte the is liye tumne wo sab bola tha... Par ab hum pata laga ke raheinge ke ye pictures kis ne bheje hain tumhe... Hum apne baba ki kasam khate hain Sidharth tumhara sath kabhi nahi chorenge... "She whispered and got up...

Shehnaaz went to her room and called Riya and told her to come at her home with Arjun....

______________________

Riya came with Arjun at Shehnaaz's home... Shehnaaz opened the door and called them in.... They came inside and saw Sidharth sleeping like a log...Arjun laughed looking at him "Ye kya hua isko... Aise kyun para hua hai..." Arjun scoffed....

"Aap log please hamare room mein chalo... Humein bat karni hai kuch aapse..."She told them dragging them inside...
________________________

Shehnaaz told them everything and showed them all the pictures.... They were stunned listening all these...

" How can you forgive him after everything... Woh tujhe itna sa bhi trust nahi karta Shehnaaz ?.. Tujhe zara bhi apni self respect ka khayal nahi hai..."Riya asked her.... Shehnaaz looked down and a tear escaped from her eyes....

" Hum jante hain usne ye sab kyun kia hai.... Or pyar ke aage kaise apni self respect rakhein hum.... Humein bhi kuch pal ke liye laga ke Sidharth ne humein dhoka dia par humne baad mein bohat socha is bare mein... Lekin Sidharth ne bohat jaldi react kar liya bina kuch soche.... Or ab hum sach ka pata lagayenge.... Humne apko sirf yahan isi liye bulaya hai ke ap log humari help karein... Or please ap Sameer ko bhi kuch nahi batayenge.... "She requested them and they nodded...

"He is my best friend Shehnaaz or main bachpan se janta hun usko... Wo kabhi tujhe dhoka de hi nahi sakta... Or ab toh tumhe bhi apni behen maana hai toh apni behen or best friend ke liye kuch bhi karunga..." Arjun promised....

______________________

Sameer was sitting in his room.... He was crying...." patanahi kya hogaya hai bhai ko ab.. Itni mushkil se toh wo normal huwe the.... Lekin main aise apne bhai ko hurt nahi dekh sakta... Mujhe pata lagana hoga ke hua kya hai...." He thought...

Sameer came out from his room and met his dad in study room "Dad I need your help" he said...

.
.
.
Enjoy reading... (Yaar ap logo'n ke jaise main bhi apne SidNaaz ko juda nahi dekh sakti... Please trust me❤️)
..

SidNaaz ❤️✨