Ch 46

"it's negative" Arjun announced the test's  results...

A drop of tear fell from his eye while speaking...

Shehnaaz and Arjun's parents were shocked to hear the result... They were somewhere expecting it to be positive...

"it's... Okay... Shehnaaz tum abhi bhi meri behen ho.. Maine dil se tumhe behen mana hai... Don't cry bacha..." Arjun consoled a crying Shehnaaz....

"Arjun how is this possible... Wo picture meri Sana ki hi hai na... Phir aisa kaise ho sakta hai...?" Arjun's mom spoke bewildered...

"Hota hai na Sadhana... Yeh.. Yeh possible hai.. Duniya mein kitne log hain jo ek jaise dikhte hain.. Or bache to sab ek jaise hi hote hain na..." Arjun's dad spoke fumbling... He was sweating in AC room...

His mom looked at him and blinked her eyes...

Shehnaaz was sitting there silently crying... She had a hope in heart that she will find her parents now... But now her all hopes got shattered....

Shehnaaz was at Arjun's home... When she woke up in the morning... She didn't find Sidharth... She became sad but when she saw his message... She calmed down and called him... He didn't tell her about Sameer's matter... He knew that today is an important day for her... She got ready and Arjun came to take her to hospital... They directly went to hospital and done the DNA test... And after that Arjun took her to his home... She was there since morning.... Arjun's mom was so happy... She was feeling an attachment with her already... But at the evening when Arjun went to hospital everything changed...

"Shehnaaz meri baat sun bacha... We will find your parents and our Sana... Tu aise pareshan na ho... Or main hun na tera bhai... Tujhe kya fikar hai..." Arjun said sitting in front of her...

Shehnaaz nodded smiling with her tears and hugged Arjun.... Arjun too hugged her his eyes were misty too...

His mom saw that scene and she became more emotional... She excused and went inside her room...

" Bhai kya aap mujhe ghar pe drop kardoge...? Wo
.. Wo meena di ke bache wait kar rahe honge mera..." Shehnaaz said to Arjun wiping her tears... She wanted to be alone for sometime...

Arjun nodded and they both left....

Arjun's father saw them going and smirked..." Sorry meri gudia... Apne baap ko maaf karde... "he spoke and laughed like a maniac....

_____________________
After dropping Shehnaaz at her home Arjun called Sidharth but he didn't picked up his call...

Sidharth was sitting in a hotel room with Sanjana... Sanjana was sitting beside him at the bed and she was talking nonstop... But Sidharth's thoughts were somewhere else...

When he reached at his home in the morning... He saw his mom, Sameer and his dad sitting in the hall... As soon as he entered Sameer looked down avoiding him... Sidharth sat beside his mom hugging her.... He didn't speak anything for few minutes... But after sometime he told Sameer to come with him in his room...Sameer looked at him scared but nodded following him...

As soon as he entered... Sidharth closed the door and hugged Sameer tightly.... Sameer was shocked.. He didn't reciprocated the hug...

"am sorry... Am so sorry Sameer... I shouldn't have done that... Please apne is idiot bhai ko maaf karde..." Sidharth spoke hugging him...

When Sameer heard all these things he hugged his brother tightly...

After sometime they were sitting at the bed... And Sidharth told everything to Sameer...Sameer too told him whatever happened and how he and his father wanted to clear the misunderstanding but Desai tricked them...