Ch 33

"Shehnaaz Baby 10 baj gaye uth na... Kuch kha le mujhe bhi ghar jana hai..." Sidharth told her patting her back.... Shehnaaz was feeling sukoon in his arm... She hmmed but made no move to get up....

"Baby... Bhuk lagi hai na" He said again... Shehnaaz opened her eyes and looked at him... "bhuk lagi hai baby ko..." She said lovingly... Sidharth smiled at her cuteness....

She got up and sat on sofa.... Sidharth too sat beside her.... "Sidharth maine aj kuch banaya hi nahi... Mann hi nahi kar raha tha khane ka but ab mujhe bhi bhuk lagi hai..." she pouted...

"toh kya hogaya baby order kardete hain bol kya khana hai...." Sidharth offered... Shehnaaz became happy and she demanded for pizza....

"order kardia hai abhi 30 minutes mein ajayega " Sidharth informed her ordering pizza....

They were sitting there in each others embrace... Shehnaaz was kissing his whole face.... She loved to paint his face with her lipsticks... And Sidharth was enjoying the pampering session....

His phone rang and he got up "Shehnaaz order agaya hai main le ke ata hun bahir se..." Sidharth said.... "bahir baarish ho rahi hai bheeg jaoge tum" Shehnaaz replied being worried ....

"Arre tension na le baby sher hun kuch nahi hoga itni si barish se..." Sidharth said in attitude and went out....and Shehnaaz prepared the table....

Sidharth came back dranched...Drops of water were dripping from his clothes... Shehnaaz heard the thundering sound and look up... She found Sidharth standing at the door and trembling.... She ran towards him laughing....

He glared her angrily... "Kya hogaya sher ko sardi lag gayi..." Shehnaaz spoke laughing.... "Ye pakdo pizza box ko bachate huwe meri halat kharab hogayi...." he said giving her boxes.... She took the boxes and kept them on the table....

"Sidharth thand lag jayegi... Tum kapde badal lo... Hum baba ka kurta dete hain... Ajao..." Shehnaaz spoke.. Sidharth nodded his head saying yes...

Shehnaaz gave him clothes and went out saying "change karke ajao hum pizza reheat karte hain..."

Shehnaaz was coming back after reheating the food... And Sidharth came from inside after changing.... His hair were still wet... He was sneezing continuously...."bola tha na Sidharth thand lag jayegi... Adat nahi hai toh kyun gaye hero ban ke humein boldete hum ja kar le ate..."Shehnaaz scolded him... Sidharth looked down awkwardly and sneezed again....

" ab betho yahan hum towel le ke ate hain... Saare baal bheeg gaye tumhare... "Shehnaaz spoke and went to bring the towel.... Sidharth sat their on the chair like a good boy....

Shehnaaz came back with a towel and started drying his hair.... Sidharth sat their quietly.... She was scolding him not stop... Suddenly Sidharth jerked her towards himself and made her sit on his lap.... He put his finger on her lips "Bohat bolti ho tum... Abhi tumhe punishment milni chahiye...."He spoke huskily... Shehnaaz's heart was now running in marathon.... She tried to speak again but Sidharth shook his head saying no.....

He kept his cold lips on her trembling lips... It was a soft kiss at first...Their breathes became uneven and soon the kiss turned passionate... Sidharth bite her lower lip... She hissed.... And he entered his tongue in her mouth tasting her.... Shehnaaz put her arms in his neck and started rubbing his hair....

She moaned and Sidharth was now turned on completely....he left her lips and attacked her neck... Shehnaaz's eyes were closed... She was lost in that moment.... He kissed her collar bone... And Shehnaaz tried to open his kurta's button....

When suddenly Sidharth sneezed and Shehnaaz opened her eyes widely.... She left his kurta and looked down.... Sidharth sneezed again and hugged her tightly... Their eyes were closed... And heartbeats fast..."Baby main bohat bar bohat ladkio' n ke sath raha hun... I did everything and I am ashamed of that.. But I never kissed them...tumhare sath jo feeling hai na sabse alag hai.. " Sidharth whispered....Shehnaaz hugged him more tightly.... She kissed him on neck....

Sidharth opened his eyes "Baby please don't do this maine bohat mushkil se control kia hua hai... Please uth ja yahan se.." He said breaking the hug.. And leaving her red... Shehnaaz could feel him hardened... She got up looking down and said sorry... And sat on other chair....

Sidharth drank a glass of water and Shehnaaz excused her self" main phirse garam karke lati hun ye thanda hoagya... "She said and went in to kitchen....

Sidharth looked him self down" Shant hoja yar insult mat karwa aise please.".. He talked to himself....

Shehnaaz came back with pizza in her hands.... And kept it on table... The dinner was silent.. They didn't speak anything....

Sidharth bid bye after the dinner and Shehnaaz went to bed smiling... She covered herself with blanket... It was still raining outside... She messaged Sidharth '𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥'.... He texted back '𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 ...𝘴𝘰𝘫𝘢𝘰 ...𝘨𝘶𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 😘'...

Shehnaaz kept the phone on the side table amd smiled closing her eyes...

Sidharth's halat was same like Shehnaaz... He was smiling when he reached his home. He entered his home and saw Mr Kumar, His mom and Sameer sitting and having dinner... He gave them a smile... His mother called him for dinner but he denied politely saying "friends ke sath tha mom kha liya...."

Sameer smirked and raised his brow at his brother... Sidharth rolled his eyes and went in to his room.... In all these things Sidharth forgot to change his clothes... He was still in Shehnaaz's baba's kurta pajama(not kala kala😜) ....

" I told you mom shadi ki baat karlo aj toh dad ko bhi smile de di bhai ne... Ye Shehnaaz ka hi asar hai... Or toh or majnu bangaya mera bhai mom kapde toh dekho...." Sameer said smiling....

"Sameer behave koi reason hoga na beta unke kapde change karne ka... Bahir mosam bhi toh dekhein aap... Or abhi itni badi baatein mat karein aap..." His mom scolded him... Sameer looked down embarrassed and said sorry...

Mr Kumar was happy seeing Sidharth like this... He always wanted to give him a father's love but Sidharth never reciprocated and now he felt the umeed ki kiran...

Sameer got up after the dinner and said good night to his parents.... "Bohat khushi ho rahi hai mujhe Sidharth ko aise dekh kar... Or mujhe bhi milwa do Shehnaaz se.. Main bhi dekhun us bachi ko...." Mr kumar told to Sid's mom....

She smiled "Zarur kal college mein hi mil lijiyega.. Uska competition bhi hai... Bohat acha gaati hai... Last week hi uske father ki death hui... Akeli bachi hai.. Mera bhi dil chahta hai jald hi usko le aun par ye decision maine bacho par hi chora hai" Sidharth's mom said.... Mr kumar smiled and nodded his head in yes....
___________________________________

"Wah mere sher kya baat hai... Baat yahan tak ponch gayi or main abhi bhi bekhabar(clueless) hun" Sameer said as soon as he came inside Sidharth's room... Sidharth was laying on his bed lazily and was smiliing looking at the ceiling......

"kya bhonk rahe hain aap vistar mein bhonkiye taa ke normal manushiyo ki samjh mein ajaye..." Sidharth replied still looking at the ceiling...

Sameer came near him and sat on the bed beside him... He touched his kurta and spoke dramatically "Ye kya hai bhaiya kiske ghar apni izzat chor aye ho"... Sidharth looked at his hand and noticed his clothes... He sat straight "woh... Yeh.... Baarish..." He fumbled while replying....

Sameer laughed "its okay bhai rehne do... I know ap kahan the.... Chalo main jata hun ap bhi ye prem ki nishani change karlo... Good night..."He said and got up.... Sidharth smiled and looked down shyly" Prem ki nishani... "he said....

__________________________________
Hope you liked the chapter... Are you liking the romance between our lovebirds??...Should I write mature scenes??

Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨