Ch 13

Days were passing by.... Shehnaaz was now comfortable with Sameer and Arjun but She always avoided Sidharth.... And Sidharth felt angry everytime when he tried talking to her and she didn't look at him....

They all were sitting in canteen eating and enjoying but Shehnaaz was silent... Sidharth was noticing her and Sameer was noticing Sidharth....
"Shehnaaz why are you looking upset... Kisi teacher se dant pari kya??" Sania asked Shehnaaz while eating her burger....

"Nahi aisa nahi hai bas wo aj hamare bacho I... I mean meena di ke bacho ka result hai toh humein unki fikr horehi hai....." Shehnaaz spoke nervously...

Sidharth started coughing as soon as he heard her saying "Hamare bache"... Sameer smirked and offered him water but Sidharth jerked his hand angrily....

"Guys you carry on main ja raha hun aaj kuch kaam hai" Sidharth said while getting up.... He was perfectly fine now.... His plaster was removed and he is able to walk on his own......

"Sid can you drop Shehnaaz at her home... Actually main Riya Sameer or Sania ja rahe hain bahir or Shehnaaz ka mann nahi.... Uski scooty aj mechanic ke pas hai toh tu help kardega...." Arjun asked Sidharth making him happy from inside... But he kept his poker face and nodded...

Shehnaaz was feeling awkward" Arjun bhaiya wo humein laga tha aap humein ghar chor denge but hum Rickshaw le lenge hamari wajah se Sidharth ji ko der hojayegi.... "Shehnaaz spoke with hesitation.....

But Sidharth replied instantly" Arre nahi Shehnaaz ji chaliye main waise bhi ussi side ja raha tha.... Chalo jaldi... "

Shehnaaz nodded and got up thinking" Pehle hi hum inki taraf dekh bhi nahi paate or ab ek car mein kaise jayeinge inke sath.... Uparwale meri help karna please... "She prayed and went behind Sidharth.....

" Tu toh mastermind hai yaar but terko kaise pata chala ke tera bhai majnu ban chuka hai.... "Arjun asked to Sameer.... Sameer smirked" Bro bhai ki ankho mein dikhta hai jab Shehnaaz ap se ya mujhse bat kare or bhai ko ignore kare to bhai ki ankho mein rainbow nazar ata hai.... Or aaj isi liye maine apko bola ye act karne ko... And see hum hogaye kamyaab Hum hogaye kamyaab.... Sameer sang funnily....

"Jabse Shehnaaz se bat karni start ki hai na Sid ne maine bhi bohat changes dekhe hain us mei.... Wo ab baki ladkio ke sath time waste nahi kar raha apna... I hope woh serious ho ye sab ke liye." .. Arjun spoke with concern.....

They all smiled and Riya said... "jo bhi ho at least mujhe mera Arjun to milega 24/7..." Arjun smiled hearing her.... But there was one person who was only busy in her mobile....Yes it was Sania she was avoiding all this because She doesn't like Sidharth at all but She likes Sameer.... And now She was confused to speak in front of Sameer.... She was scared that if she will say anything against Sidharth.... Sameer will start hating her.... With these thought she got up and excused from there....
.
.
.
.

Sidharth sat in the car..... Shehnaaz was standing there thinking "dar lag raha hai aise akele.... Baba ne bola tha Arjun bhaiya chor denge but ab kya karun" She was busy thinking when Sidharth spoke "Shehnaaz ji ap ko abhi nahi lagta mujhe der ho rahi hogi"...

Shehnaaz said sorry and opened the door....

" Thank God piche nahi bethi nahi toh aage bithane ke liye bhi bahane banane parte... Sidharth smiled thinking....

They were on their way and there was complete silence in the car.... As if they both were on mon vrath..... Shehnaaz was watching outside and Sidharth was busy driving....

"Shehnaaz ji kya aap ko music acha lagta hai?..." Sidharth asked to avoid awkward silence... Shehnaaz nodded and again started looking outside....

Suddenly Shehnaaz thought something and Asked to Sidharth "Sidharth ji aap humse senior hain toh aap humein" Ji" kyun bulate hain? "...

Sidharth smiled hearing her innocent question" woh kyunki aap mujhe "Sidharth ji" bulati hain is liye main bhi apko.... "he replied.....

Shehnaaz for the first time looked at his face and smiled..." Arre wo humein toh adat hai aise bat karne ki hamare baba humse aise baat karte the toh hum bhi aise hi.... Lekin hamare class mein sab haste the hum par.... "Suddenly she stopped and felt embarrassed. ....

Sidharth stopped the car and looked at her...." Shehnaaz main aap ka mazak nahi banata aise ji bula kar... But agar ap ko aise feel hua toh am sorry ab se I will call you Shehnaaz only or aap bhi ye Sidharth ji mat bolo....please"....

"Shehnaaz shook her head and smiled..." ji hum kaise aap senior hain... "She replied with hesitation.....

" arre main budha toh nahi hun na bas senior hun... Or hum friends bhi toh hain... To abse aap oops ab se no formalities ab se tum mujhe Sirf Sidharth bolo or ye aap aap bhi mat bolo".... Sidharth spoke.....

Shehnaaz nodded" ji hum koshish kareinge.... Ab aap please gari start karein humein bacho ke result ki tension ho rahi hai.... "

Sidharth started the car and asked" tum un bacho se bohat pyar karti ho na...."...

She smiled" ji han hum bohat pyar karte hain unse or wo bhi humse bohat pyar karte hain... Pyar se humein naaz bulate hain... Us din un logo ne humein dara diya bhoot ka prank karke.... She started speaking non stop didn't realise what she was saying.... But Sidharth was on cloud nine and was just smiling at her talks....

She realised and stopped instantly "woh sorry hum aise kisi se zyada baat nahi karte but aap I mean tum.. Tum se baat karne lag gaye..."....

"tum sorry kyun bol rahi ho relax karo itna dara mat karo... Or mujhe acha laga tumhari baatein sun ke... Friends hain abse sorry or thankyou nahi okay!.... He spoke with authority....

Shehnaaz nodded....." Bas aap yehin chor de humein hum chalein jayenge.... She spoke when they reached near her home...."

Sidharth stopped the car and Shehnaaz was about to say thank you but Sidharth stopped her "No Sorry no thank you...."...

She made cute face and replied "Okay SIDHARTH..... and went to her home....

But Sidharth's world stopped hearing his name from her mouth without ji.... He was grinning like a mad person..." Chashmish kitni cute hai yar.... Tu toh gaya Sidharth.... Sach kehta tha Arjun mil hi gayi alag wali...." and with this thought he started going to his home.....

Enjoy reading...

SidNaaz ❤️✨