Ch 5

Riya and Sania went to class and found Shehnaaz worried.... Riya sat beside her and said "Sorry Shehnaaz if you felt bad Arjun ki adat hai mazak karne ki...." Shehnaaz said "No, Riya please it's just that hum ladko se bat nahi karte... Am sorry hamari wajah se ap ka mood kharab hua" Riya smiled and held her hand "No dear please don't say this... So Are we friends? Said Riya....

Shehnaaz was feeling good that someone is asking her to be friend... She nodded and smiled....Sania asked Shehnaaz" Tum akeli ho na tumhare sath koi atma toh nahi?...

Shehnaaz was surprised and nodded no "humein bohat dar lagta hai bhooto se"... Sania laughed and said "Toh tum khud ko HUM kyun kehti ho.... Khud ko bhi itni izzat deti ho..." Shehnaaz smiled hearing this "nahi bas hamare baba ne humein aise hi sikhaya tha toh" Shehnaaz told them...

Riya and Sania was surprised about how naive Shehnaaz is.. They felt protected about her and asked her "Shehnaaz tumhare ghar pe kaun kaun hai?"... Shehnaaz felt anxious but replied "Main or mere baba hain bas...."

Riya and Sania felt something wrong and didn't ask further and told her about their families....
Riya told about Arjun "Arjun mera Boyfriend hai lekin uska ek friend hai Sidh.....

Suddenly professor came and girls stopped.....

.
..
.
.
.
.
After the college Shehnaaz left for dr chacha's clinic" ThankYou Chacha for taking care of baba...."said Shehnaaz...
Dr Chacha is Shehnaaz's baba's friend.....
"Bitiya aap humein chacha kehti hain or phir thankyou bhi bol rehi hain...." said Dr chacha....

Shehnaaz and her baba went home.... Shehnaaz prepared lunch and after having lunch she asked her baba to rest... And she started her tuition.....

.
.
..
On the other side Sidharth was waiting for Arjun in club... Some girls were dancing in front of him and trying to seduce him but he was not interested in looking them....

Arjun reached at the club with Riya and they met Sidharth... "Sid bro aj tu akela betha hai kya baat hai" said Arjun... Riya makes face and said "Arjun I'm going to have drink tum yahan enjoy karo" she left angrily from there....

Sidharth smirked after listening Riya... And told Arjun "Tune kya bola tha phone pe ke main ye sab chor du ye one night stands huh?" Arjun nodded.... But Sidharth laughed like a mad person and held his collar "Toh bata kya karun main kiske paas jaun?... Tu kahe toh nashe mein lag jaun kis tarah khatam karun apna dard...?"

Arjun hugged him and patted his back and a lone tear left from Sidharth's eye....

Arjun spoke "Sid sirf yehi ek rasta nahi hai bro tu janta hai yeh sab ladkiya sirf tere paiso ki wajah se tere sath hain or...."Sidharth cut him and said" I know I know aj kal sab paise ke piche hi hain meri jaan.... Koi alag nahi hai "...

Arjun nodded his head in no" bro tujhe bhi koi alag milegi tu dhund toh sahi and I promise tu uska naam batana main khud baat karunga us se.... "Sidharth smirked and said" theek hai Arjun ab tu mujhe batana aj ki duniya mein alag ladki kon hai.... But pehle apni wali ko mana mere se uski dushmani barhti ja rehi hai "Arjun and Sidharth laughed and Arjun went to search Riya....

Meanwhile Sidharth left the club and went to his car... He sat and cried" I miss you Papa kyun kia aap ne aisa kyun chora mujhe or mom ko.... Jitna main apko miss karta hun utni hi main aapse nafrat karta hun.... "his eyes were red with anger... And he started the car....
.
.
.
.
Sidharth Sharma is son of Dr Radha Sharma who is a Principal of SS college... Sidharth's father divorced his mother for rich woman... But his mother worked hard and earned everything on her own... She married to Yash Kumar who is a good person but Sidharth hates him... Sidharth has a step brother Sameer and he hates him too but Sameer loves Sidharth like a real brother....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Done with chap 5...

Please tell me are you liking the story....

SidNaaz ❤️✨