𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. Everything Happens For A Reason

Start from the beginning

"And this is for you to feel accompanied. Love indeed is a disease." Jimin whispered as he hugged his friend tight and so did Jungkook hugged him back, knowing exactly how he was suffering from the same disease.

"When are Mins invited here though?" Jungkook asked as soon as he broke from the hug and Jimin had his eyes rolled at his question, his hand hitting his arm.

"I thought you forgot how to joke around." Jimin said with a huge smile which definitely was missing from the writer's face.

"I am not joking."

The prince came to realize and sighed.

"Maybe... soon."

~♛~

A sentiment so foreign yet beyond that sense of being eerie. Be it an adventure full of curiosity laced with uncertainty, to prince Taehyung, this deep narrow route where he was stuck was infinite but he knew there must be a bright end a little far.

He didn't let his heart rest, the search for the pen owner continued and to say the least, he did find a clue about the pen being built not in the same decade but quite a lot years ago, almost when his father was his age.

Means the crafter did build such pens but something about that crystal old pen was unusual that told him how the pen must belong to a royal writer in inheritance from his ancestors and this intrigued everything for the prince more than ever. Not when he recently began to drown into the wonders of romance from a writer and poet's perspective, he was more than just eager to find the owner of the pen.

His search seemed to continue even when he had a set of responsibilities to take care of and it was to make his way to the Park's kingdom along with his brother.

The prince thought this journey would help him find tranquility which he had lost after the ball. Perhaps meeting his old friend would make him feel better.

With this he and his brother prepared everything and began the journey of miles through carts by the early morning.

The journey continued with the princes accompanying each other and talking occasionally because the prince had a book in his hand, reading through fictions written by his current writer.

The journey grew to be magical for him as he read through the book, letting his observation get denser with his imagination finding wings to fly and all he could think was "oh to be in love, life would be so colorful."

The colors he might have begun to see in search of someone.

Although reading the book was more intriguing than anything else, the hours-long journey for sure had an end and it was when their cart entered the town rich in heritage and greenery, looking like a world of fairytales.

The clean roads built up of stones leading towards the kingdom through the town were so beautiful, from the architecture of the houses to the blossoms of nature all around.

It was a wonder of its own.

The addictive book was put aside when the pince let his head peek through the cart window, admiring the town so beautiful with people indulged in daily activities and all of a sudden sparing their attention to the line of cars passing by.

They all knew it would be their royal guests so the kids cheered while the elders bowed in respect.

The princes were enchanted to be welcomed this way and then they crossed towards the grand entrance of the kingdom, welcoming them into the palance.

The way from the outer entrance to the main palace was a journey of its own and the prince was already planning to stay there for a long time when he caught numerous flowers adorning the borders of the fence.