The birthday girl

Start from the beginning

So it was no surprise I was baffled by what he was doing now. Alice probably felt the same way because at first she was taken aback. It didn't take her long to get a grip though.

The girl slightly spread her legs inviting the boy to take a step forward. He wasted no time in getting in between them. She cocked her head to the left so that her mouth was near his neck.

"The good-looking one with the green dress?" She queried, sneaking a glance in the direction of the door. Caden nodded. "She seems pretty persistent to me."

"Then we better give her a little show!" Was the boy's comeback.

"If that is what you desire!" She purred, taking us both by surprise because of her seductive tone.

Alice closed the distance between her lips and Caden's neck placing one long lasting kiss on it. The boy immediately closed his eyes and tilted his head back on reflex. That gave Alice better access to it and the girl with the green dress got a better view of the two of them.

Alissa placed a few more kisses before sticking out her tongue and slowly and sensually traced it on Caden's neck. The boy hissed and moved even closer to her.

"She's still there but she doesn't seem to like what she sees," Alice muttered with amusement in her tone.

I turned my head in that direction as well. Oh, yeah! The girl definitely did not enjoy the show. She sat rigid in her seat with her eyes narrowed as she observed the spectacle unfold before her. She had been watching Caden all night and since this was her birthday party, I was pretty sure she viewed the boy as an unexpected present.

"We need to be just a little bit more convincing."

Alice spoke and began leisurely placing kisses again, this time starting from the base of the boy's neck, then along the jaw, until finally she locked their lips together. Her rhythm was deliberately slow but it only took a second for Caden to take over.

With a moan he pulled Alice so suddenly that if he wasn't in front of her, she would have fallen off the stool. He broke her rhythm, eagerly taking control over the kiss, making it a passionate one.

The rest of our group and I watched the make out session half-exhilarated, half-astonished at the whole situation. Well, I was mostly exhilarated and the rest of them were mostly astonished.

Alissa broke from the kiss to take some air and to look at the table by the door. Caden gave a protesting groan but took the opportunity to lower his head and start kissing her collarbone.

"Okay, Caden," Alice was obviously a little winded, "she's gone now."

"Who?" The boy asked just as breathlessly before returning his lips to hers again.

"I think she means your stalker chick," I explained amused.

At the sound of my voice Caden froze. Oh-so-very-slowly he lifted his head and looked at me. His face was flushed, his lips were swollen and he was breathing heavily. Then he looked at the rest of the people around us. And finally at Alice.

His faraway expression was replaced by recognition and his face turned an even deeper shade of red at the sight of her. He moved away from the girl and sat on an empty stool to her left clearing his throat awkwardly. He opened his mouth but no words came out so he cleared his throat again and closed it.

Alice watched from his right barely managing to suppress her laughter. She stood there with her shoulders shaking, and her hand in front of her mouth. I on the other hand had no desire for discretion and was grinning deviously at him.

The girl jumped off the stool and left with a brief mutter of the word "bathroom".

"So, Caden," I started, trying to keep my voice casual, "What can I get you tonight? And cold shower is not on the menu."