This is frustrating. I am not able to exit the room.

Sofia is trying to hug me, but a portal suddenly swallowed her. It's certain that Yukari is the one who did this.

The barrier prevents me from getting out, if only I am a saber not an assassin right now.

"This is frustrating!"

Will I lose her once again, why I am so useless?

Why am I so powerless? I was wanted to be strong.

"Stella!!!"

I look back and see that Ibaraki was perfectly fine. As she jumped off the bed, she came to me right away.

She kissed me.

After how much time passed, she separated her lips, and I could see that she wanted more.

"Don't fret, this barrier was created by Yukari, so we will be undisturbed."

My face is burning in shame after hearing that.

"Wait, wait! I am not prepared."

I feel bad rejecting her, but this isn't the right time.

"I'm sorry for pushing you into this, I suppose I'm being too hurried."

She's acting strange right now.

"Is something wrong?"

She sighed and began drawing circles on the floor.

"Yukari has kissed me as a tease."

I am angry and wanted to kill Yukari. I will not let Sofia be with another woman.

"She gives me a small amount of mana, and my body reacts strangely."

"To be blunt, I am horny."

She looked serious that her words and actions did not match.

"Okay, but I will take the lead."

-----

I forgot that she knows a lot about human bodies. I don't have a chance.

"Can we stop... that's the 11th time..."

She looked at me with a sadistic expression.

"Heh... but I am still not satisfied."

"You are a demon..."

"I'm sorry to have to inform you, but I am one."

I grit my teeth and glared at her, but it seemed she was only getting more excited because of it."

"Ahhh~!"

-----------------------------------------

[Ibaraki]

After looking at Stella, who was sleeping in the bed, I realized that after doing the deed, it seemed that I had been renewed as a person.

I concentrated a small amount of my mana and struck the barrier's edge, causing it to shatter.

It's a good thing it's a square and not a round type.

Also, it's a good thing she didn't make this barrier seriously because using 'unchained' is very risky.

The entire surroundings returned to reality and I found myself in front of Marisa, who was currently naked.

"..."

"Yo?..."

"That surprised me! Why did you suddenly appear?!"

"It's a long story, and you're not wearing any clothes."

"What? Are you embarrassed? Or Is it because you wanted to eat me right now?"

She is joking with me right now, but it's true that my hunger hasn't been satiated.

"I gratefully accept this offering."

"Ehh...?!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are eating breakfast in the bedroom because they can't stand up because of the session yesterday.

"I wasn't expecting it to be this bad."

"Well duh! You kept us up very late!"

Marisa said, but she obediently ate the food I was feeding her.

"Next time, Ibaraki, please show restraint."

I think I underestimate how long my body lasts.

"I'm sorry..."

"Ibaraki, what happened yesterday?"

Marisa asked me, seemingly curious, how I appeared before her suddenly.

"The reason is because of Yukari."

"Again, that woman? Was the food that I kept hidden in the fridge stolen?"

"Probably..."

Yukari has an attitude similar to that of a cat.

"Were you saying that she took your food?"

Stella asked Marisa some questions.

"I'm not sure why, but Reimu seems to have experienced similar things."

What?! Yukari stole Reimu's food? That poor Reimu, who almost ate grass if not for her friends?!.

"I was surprised to learn that Yukari had stolen food from a beggar."

"Hey! Reimu is not a beggar..."

"Then don't turn away when you are protecting her!"

I look at Stella, who is clueless

"I will introduce you to some of my friends from around the world."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------