Baby fight 🫂(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Start from the beginning

N:" Are you going to wait there all day or come incide?"

O:" ohh.... I forget is your parents home? (With awkward smile)
He quietly mouthed him s.o r.r.y and show begging sign in hands.

Nanon chuckled seen ohm's childish behaviour.He always know that this puppy always say sorry after messing everything.

N:" Mom and Dad is not here phi."
(Ohm sigh in relief and come inside and looked around. both of them sit in the sofa )

N:"They went to Phuket for business in the morning. It's already 9 a.m they left 3 hours before you came. I was just sleeping bcz... I have a headache."

O:" baby , I'm sorry. Why are you having headache. ?"

Touching nanon forehead and cheeks and neck area for checking nanon's body temperature.

O:" Baby you are burning . You have fever. What happened baby?"

N:" It just a headache phi. It will be alright after sleep.

O:" No you are not. Please baby listen to me. Let's go to the doctor na.......
You are falling sick bcz of me baby. I didn't have to argue with you yesterday"

N:" It's okay phi. I don't like to go to the doctor"

N:" And You are not the reason p' . I just feel like this from yesterday night.I maybe catch a cold. I'm okay p' you go home. you are in your working suit. Go home and rest phi. "

O:" How can I go non knowing you are not well.If you insist on not going to doctor, Please let me take care of you. Please baby...... "

(Nanon is already feeling exhausted. He don't want to argue anymore so he just nod surrending to ohm)

Ohm feeling guilty thinking he was the reason for all of this. When nanon let him do what he wants he become so much happy and relieved.

O:" Let's go to your room naa... You sleep for a while. I will make you porridge na...."

N:" ok phi. But I'm not hungry. I just want to sleep"

O:" only some porridge na.... And you can sleep as much you want after that "

N:" Ok phi..."

Ohm lay Nanon in his bed and cover him in blanket. Then he went downstair and made a porridge and take it to Nanon room.

When he enter to the Nanon room, nanon is curved in to the ball while covering his all body in blanket. Ohm placed porridge ball in bedside table and sit beside nanon in bed while taking blanket from his head.

Then he realised nanon have tear stain in his cheeks. He caressed non's face.so he quickly understand Nanon is shivering due to high fever.

He immediately call his friend milk who is a doctor. And asked medicine to give him. Then he brushed his short hair in forhead to up And placed soft kiss on his forehead.

After that he quickly went to take warm water basin and napkin to wipe nanon. He then gently wipe Nanon neck area, hands, forehead. When nanon sense something cold hit his body he tiredly open his eyes to find out ohm is wiping his body . He looked at him lovingly.

Ohm who busy in reducing nanon fever realised nanon is wake up. Then he helped Nanon to sit lying in headboard. After that he quickly Take porridge ball saying,

O:"Let's eat na... I made this for you."

N:" Is it edible p'?(with smirk)

O:" ofcause I taste it. I'm the best porridge maker in my family. So this is chef kiss ok. So say aa.... I'm feeding you.. say aa....