Promises ❤️🤝❤️

Start from the beginning

N:" p" ohm we are in cafe. "

Then ohm realised he was in cafe and for their luck there isn't so many people at this time. Then he let out a deep sigh.
Again he cupped nanon's face and said,

O:" Nanon please forgive me. I'm a bad boyfriend. But please... I'm stupid, I know
I will never do such a thing again baby. Please forgive me na....".
( Tear escaped from ohm's eyes)

Nanon  wiped his tears and said,

N:" I forgive you na... Don't cry. But I have one condition P'. Never ever leave me.
I only love you and it will be forever the
same.  Don't you trust me P'.?please never ignore me phi. If you have anything just talk with me
don't assume on your own and  Don't avoid me phi."
"Please na...... promise me p'...."

O: "I trust you  my angel. It's my fault having insecurities" I promise you my angel. I will never assume anything again. I will never ignore you . You are my love ,my everything.  I will never abandon you my baby.  I promise to you I will cherish you till my last breath baby. I will never be a reason to your tears again.Please forgive your p' na......

N: "P' I already forgive you. But I'm mad at you because  you just push off  me to  someone.Even this is not a real situation but  You didn't even fight for me."
( With sulking tone )
"If I was you  I will rip off head that one."

Ohm chuckled hearing that but deep inside he know that what he must do too; fight for his love.

O:" So you must be thanks to  me. Because of that your friend is still alive".

Ohm said while laughing but nanon hit him hardly because he is piss off from ohm silliness.

O:" aww.... Baby don't hit me. I know how I react to this  is all wrong. I'm at fault baby. I will never push off to you anyone. I will fight for my love. Even you asked to  left me I will never leave you. I promise you na.........
(With wide smile)
Now don't be mad at me na..........

N:" That's my good boy.I will never ever asked you to leave me . I will chase you untill you marry me."
( Pointing his promising ring that ohm give him with mischievous grin)

N:"I will make you my hubby."

(Ohm in mind* is he called me hubby. Wahhh ....he wants me to be his hubby ...hubby..... Yeahhhhh....)

N:"You are my love how I'm going to mad at you. You sulky puppy"

Saying that Nanon chuckled while pinching ohm cheeks, ohm is in euphoria hearing Nanon say hubby and also he  feeling so much  gratitude towards his cute boyfriend unconditional love.

Then he locked his eyes with nanon eyes with full of love. That moment ohm , closed space between them and capture nanon's lips for lovely kiss. Nanon return the kiss and both of them deepen kiss while exploring their mouth.  Ohm slide his tongue and sucking hungrily because his  longing . He missed the taste of Nanon because of his silly behaviour. So he hungrily kissing his non while inhaling his sweet smell. He missed this warm feeling so much.They kiss for a while and let go of each other because  lack of oxygen.

Then again nanon pressed his lips on ohm's lips starting another lovely kiss. This time Nanon suck ohm lips harder for his longing also he missed this warm feeling so much. And that time he got a entrance to ohm's mouth. Nanon slide his tongue in ohm's mouth while exploring and tasting ohm. He suck harder and taste ohm as he wish until again both of them breathless.

This is the first time they deepen their kiss that much. Also their love for each other doesn't decrease it's keep gradually increasing. They kissed each other for some time and  totally forget about their surrounding .