Chapter 14- the vistor

A month later
I was woken up by Mase pressing kisses on my bare shoulder. "Morning baby" he whispered once he saw me open my eyes. I turned over to face him before groaning and pushing my head into his bare chest. Mases chest vibrates as he laughs. "It's to early Mase" I groan quietly wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep with him cuddling me. Ever since we came clean about our relationship everything's been great. We go out as a little family and me and Mase even went on our first date whilst Declan babysitted Rhea. It was a great night, Mase took us to mini golf where in all honesty he smashed me and then to a cute little restaurant. It was everything I had ever dreamed off. That was until we came home at 11 to see Rhea and dec running around the house. Apparently dec had let Rhea have sweets whilst watching a movie and she hadn't settled once he tried to put her to bed so she made him chase her. Of course Declan hadn't admitted this and it wasn't until Rhea asked when he was coming back before telling us why he was her favourite. Mason had been so annoyed at dec for ruining our night whereas I found it hilarious. Let's just say Mase hasn't asked dec to babysit since. I looked up at Mase before he pressed a passionate kiss to my lips. I pull away laughing, "someone's frisky." He smiles, "of course when you have a girlfriend this fit it's pretty hard not to." Before I could answer his lips was back on mine. It was getting heated quickly until we heard little feet coming down the hallway. Mase pulled away already sitting up ready to welcome our daughter. Their relationship was great. Rhea was such a daddy's girl. "Dada!!" I heard her little voice exclaim as she walked into the room holding her little lion teddy she had to sleep with. "My baby girl come here." Mase said shortly after. I feel Mase lean down picking Rhea up from the floor. "Come here give daddy a hug." Mase said pulling Rhea into a tight hug. It was almost like he was scared she was going to be taken away a from him. "Love love" Rhea said in her small tired voice. Rhea hadn't picked up on talking quite yet. "Yes daddy loves you baby girl" I finally sit up wanting to be involved in the cute moment. "Mummy" Rhea said as soon as I made eye contact. I stroked her curly blonde hair, "hey darling, did you sleep well?" I asked. She nodded before snuggling her head back into mases shoulder. Rhea looked identical to Mase apart from her hair. Mase turned to look at me, "let's go downstairs and do breakfast." I nodded agreeing before sliding out of bed. I made my way into the en-suite before washing my face. Once I was feeling more awake I walked back into the bedroom to discover Mase and Rhea had already gone downstairs. I smile to myself, nothing to ruin my little bubble. I wrap my silk dressing gown around myself before making my way down the stairs. I hear Rheas little giggle meaning Mase was doing something stupid. I stand at the living room doorway seeing Mase and Rhea dancing around to sweet Caroline. I laugh before getting my phone out to film it. Mase soon sensed I was there and looked up at me before motioning me to join. Slowly I made my way to them before joining in with my little family. After a little while dancing we made our way to the kitchen after Rhea started to ask for food. I sat her in her high chair sitting next to her letting Mase sort out the food. He comes over to the table with some different pasterys we had brought the day before. We give Rhea one laughing at the way she was eating it. "Have you heard from Jaz?" I ask Mase once I was finished. He shook his head, "nope, mum has though so that's good." He said trying to comfort me by squeezing my hand. I smile a little before nodding. I wasn't going to lie I was still hurting. After all theses years I thought she would understand clearly not. I posted the photo of Rhea on my story before showing Mase who laughed.
@LiaSmithy via story

Good morning from our little family

Good morning from our little family. Just a reminder make sure you get someone who looks at you the way Rhea looks at her breakfast 😂

Story reply's turned off

Me and Mase was talking about his training before we heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Mase said before getting up. Rhea wined wanting him to pick her. "Baby he will be back in a second it's okay." I say to her before squeezing her hand. I hear the door open and then Mase call me, "uhh lils you might want to come here." I look over at him confused before picking Rhea up and making my way to the door. Mase meets me halfway, "I'll take her." He says before taking Rhea out of my arms. "Why?" I asked him scared. "Umm you'll see, I'll be here remember that." He said before walking into the living room with Rhea. I made my way to the door before looking out. I gasp, "what are you doing here?"

Cliffhanger!! I'm so sorry for lack of updates, I've had so much going on recently I kinda pushed writing aside but I'm back!! Let me know if you want to see anything particular if not enjoy!!