Chapter 3 - the announcement

4 months later

@Liasmithy

A little life update

A little life update. I dyed my hair blonde and have been carrying a  little precious cargo for 5 months now. Surprise!! Thank you to my best mate @JazMount for all your support, I love you ❤️

Like by Jazmount, masonmount, Lewismount, declanrice and 10k others

Comments
Jazmount- so proud of you!! Love you both so much ❤️
Declanrice- you didn't tell me!!! Congrats Lia!!
Lewismount- love you little one!!
masonmount- you will be an amazing mum!! We are all proud of you 💙
User2- pregnant at 18? Wow what a slag
Reply - it was a mistake but one of the best ones. I now everyone will have opinions but please keep them to yourself!!
User3- you will be an amazing mummy
User4- you look amazing darling

After seeing all the comments I wanted to try my parents again. They had since blocked my number after the day we all found out. I decided to leave the mount house early and went and knocked on the front door. I knew they wouldn't be at work yet. My mum opened the door, "hello what can I... oh it's you." She said. "Hi mum." I said smiling at her. "Don't call me that, you are a disgrace to this family. You threw away your dream to have that." She said whilst pointing to my baby bump. "It's a she not a that. And it was always your dream mum. I never wanted to be a nurse." I said finally having enough. "I came her because I wanted you to be in my life during this but forget it. Have a good life." I said before turning away. I left to go back to my actual family. Maybe not by blood but they treated me more like a daughter than my own. I had forgotten mason and his girlfriend were coming down today so when I got back they were stood at the front door greeting everyone. As I was walking up the driveway I heard mason say, "where is Ophelia?" I coughed behind him, "I went to try and see my parents, clearly didn't go very well" I said wiping the remaining tears away. Jaz came running out and pulled me into a hug. "Sorry guys pregnancy hormones and that." I laughed trying to lighten the mood. Chloe looked me up and down and pulled a disgusted face. "Don't blame them for being angry. Imagine getting pregnant at 18. Disgusting." Jaz turned around and went to insult her but I  stopped her, "don't jazzy" I said before walking in the house. Before I went upstairs out the way I looked at mason. "Keep your dog on a leash Mase. I'm more family here than she every will be." I said to him. He looked at me and nodded knowing I was right.
Later that night
I had stayed upstairs all day wanting to avoid Chloe. When I heard the front door open and close I adventured downstairs hoping it was mason and Chloe leaving. I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking and bumped into something hard. "Ouch" i said looking up to be met with mason. "Oh thought you left." I said not pleased to see him. "I'm so sorry to what Chloe said. It's not true" I scoffed, "it's fine it's what everyone thinks. I'm used to the judgement." I said back. "It's really not lils but I'm staying here tonight." I nodded and got what I wanted and left to go back upstairs. "Okay well see you whenever I next see you. Maybe the little girl will be here." I said holding my bump. "It's a girl?" He asked surprised. I nodded, "yea me and jazzy found out two days ago. I'm so pleased because the only name I could think of was a girls." I said smiling, excited to finally met her. "Can I know?" He asked. I thought about it. He might not know it but he is her dad. I shook the thought away. "Nope, not even jazzy knows. It's a secret." I said before continuing up the stairs. I sometimes wished he knew she was his and how he would act. I knew they could never happen though and it hurt me to say.