Chapter 9- the Reunion

@Liasmithy

Happy birthday to my little Rhea

Happy birthday to my little Rhea. I love you so much! Can't believe you are 1 today!! You will always be my little girl💞

Liked by masonmount, Jazmount, declanrice and 100k others.

Comments turned off

3 months later

I was finally travelling home with Rhea and Emma for Rheas birthday party at the mounts. This was the first time I will be in the same place as mason since the day they dropped me off. I was scared. I thought being apart from him would make me want him less but I just missed him. More than I thought I could. We were only ten minutes away and I was already shaking. Emma looked at me, "it's going to be okay lia. You heard what Jaz said when she came to visit. Masons been moping around since you left, he stills like you it's clear." I shook my head, "that's why I'm nervous. It's makes him more tempting." I said to her. I trusted Emma with my life. She nodded knowingly, "I'm saying this to be a good friend and you know I love Jaz. But maybe you should think about yourself for once and not her, I get it's her brother but even if you get to together it won't change things between you. And plus think how good the se.." I cut Emma off before she could finish her sentence. "Yea you don't need to finish that last sentence, I remember very clearly." We laughed as I pulled up outside their house. "Breath you got this." Emma said as she was getting our bags out the boot whilst I held my little girl. "I know" I said without looking at her. "LIA!!" I heard. I turned round knowing who that voice belonged to. "Hi jazzy." I laughed as she hugged me. "I've missed you so much." She said into my ear. "Jaz we saw each other last month I'm sure it wasn't to bad." We walked into the house and saw everyone in the hallway. "Hi guys. This is Emma." I said not wanting her to feel left out. They all introduced themselves to each other before I realised mason wasn't there. "Where's mason?" I asked. Debbie turned to talk to me, "he's just gone to the shop for me but he's with Declan so who knows how long they will be." I laughed knowing what they meant before my own laughter was interrupted by two boys laughing. Emma walked toward me to take Rhea from when when mason and Declan walked in the room. "Which is one is mason?" Emma whispered to me. I couldn't talk to answer her. He had got even more good looking then when I left. "Umm the shorter one." I finally managed to say. "Good because I like the taller one already." Emma replied looking dec up and down. "He has a girlfriend ems sorry." I said looking at her reaction. She shrugged, "I don't mind." She smirked at me. I laughed at her which caught masons attention. "Lils!! I didn't know you were here." He said rushing over to give me a hug. "I missed you Mase." I said when I buried my head into his neck taking in his smell I had missed. "I missed you to darling, I really did." My stomach flipped at the nickname. Maybe Emma was right. "Lia everyone is arriving any minute now." Jaz said to me making me pull out of the hug that was maybe to long. I looked and smiled at Mase before walking towards my lifelong best mate. Today was going to be hard.

8 hours later
The party was now in full swing. It had turned from my baby's 1st birthday to just adults getting drunk. Rhea was asleep in my arms and I was sat around a fire pretending to listen to Jaz and her friends conversations. When I'm reality I was watching mason messing around with Declan's and how noticeable his dimples were when he was smiling. "Lia are you okay?" Jaz asked causing me to break my trance from her brother. "Yea I'm just thinking of somewhere I can settle Rhea." I lied. "Um my room doesn't lock so I wouldn't suggest there. Lewis or masons room does if you want to ask one of them?" She questioned. I shook my head. "It's okay jazzy, you stay here I'll figure it out." I said to her before I got up to look for Emma. When I found her talking to Debbie, Tony and Lewis I walked over to them. "Hi guys, thank you so much for all of this. It's amazing." I said to Debbie and Tony who nicely paid for this. They nodded and said it was nothing. "Can I borrow Emma quickly?" I asked them before they shooed us away. "What's up?" She asked me worriedly. "I need to go talk to mason. I tried to stay away but I can't. Can you hold Rhea for me?" I asked. Emma's face brightened with a smile. "Of course I will, your going to listen to my advice I know it. And it gives me an excuse to talk to his fit bestmate." She said before smirking. I laughed at her before we walked over to the two boys. "Ophelia hey." Dec said before pulling me into a hug. "Who's your mate?" He asked. "This is Emma, she's my next door neighbour and one of my best mates or as she likes to call herself. My guardian Angel." I said with a laugh. "I'm Declan." Dec said holding his hand out. "Oh I know." She said before winking at him. His face went red before he pretended to look and talk to Rhea. I looked at Mase and nodded my head towards the back door, showing him I wanted him to follow me. I walked over to where the drinks where before standing and waiting for Mase to join me. After a few minutes he finally arrived. "Hey lils." He said to me quietly. We were both nervous. I could tell. "Remember last time we stood here and what happened?" I asked him. He snapped his head to look at me and nodded, "I could never forget that lils. It was special." He sighed. "It was. Wish I wasn't drunk though." I laughed trying to make him smile. This succeeded and he laughed at my statement. "Why did you want to talk to me lils. I can't go through you saying you can't be with me again if this is what this is." He quickly said becoming serious. My heart broke. I hadn't realised how much it had affected him. "This isn't that. I've lied to you Mase. Multiple times and I'm sorry." I said to him. I had to tell him. "It's Rhea isn't is?" He asked me. "She's mine?" He looked at me for confirmation. I nodded at him scared for his reaction. I heard him sign and expected him to walk out and leave or shout. I hadn't expected him to walk to me and lift my chin and kiss me. "I'm not angry at you. I was prick when you first told us you were pregnant and I know you was scared. I told you I was happy about her not being mine and that's wrong." He said to me when he pulled away. I felt myself getting emotional. "That's no excuse Mase. I kept you from your daughter for a year. How can you forgive me?" I said whilst tears fell down my face. "You didn't keep me from her lils. You just didn't tell me how important I was in her life. And I can forgive you because I would of done the same if I was you. You had to pick between hurting your bestmate or me I get that and you've told me now so it doesn't matter. I have many years to make memory's with my daughter." He smiled as he said the last sentence. "That's mad. I always wished she was mine lils. And now I can say it." I laughed at his reaction. "I love you Mase." I told him quickly. He looked at me shocked. "Say it again." He said quietly. "I love you Mason Mount." I said a little bit louder than the first. He smashed his lips on mine and pulled me to his room. "I dreamed you would say that as well." He said to me as he pulled away. "Yea? What else did you dream?" I asked him. He smirked, "that we repeated that special night stone cold sober." He said as he walked over to me. I nodded. "Let's do it." I smirked back him. Let's just say, it was better the second time.

AN
Please give any feedback of this book! I'm loving writing it at the moment but would love any suggestions or thoughts of where to take it next!!