Chapter 11- memories

It had been a few months since Rhea's birthday party and mason has come to mine to visit as often as he could with his schedule. Today he was playing Manchester United away and I had decided I would go surprise him with being there with Rhea. I had asked for help from Jorgi as he accidentally walked in on me and Mase kissing after a game at the start of the relationship. He had got me and Rhea a pass that showed any security that I was allowed to be there. He had made a plan that when I got the the ground I would message him and he would come and get us. I had finally got Rhea and myself ready and Emma dropped us off. "Do I look okay?" I asked her for the 100th time. Emma sighed and looked at me. "Yes lia you look amazing okay? Mason loves you and you know he doesn't care what you look like." She said to me whilst patting my knee. I nodded, "I know this is just the first time we are telling people we are together. I'm scared." "Your going to have to get used to it." Emma snapped. I looked at her shocked before I saw she was holding back tears. "Hey what's up? You can tell me anything." I said to her. "Dec messaged me this morning saying him and Lauren are back together so we can't see each other anymore. I really liked him lia. I wanted to be official." She sniffled trying not to cry. "Oh Ems I'm so sorry. It's okay if it's meant to happen it will. I can stay with you if you want." She shook her head. "No you have to go see him. You have been missing him like crazy and I'm fed up of hearing you talk about him." She laughed. I softly smiled at her before we came to a stop outside the stadium. We got out before I pulled her into a hug. "Em I promise you it will happen one day. You will meet an amazing boy who treats you amazingly because it's what you deserve. Don't accept any less." She nodded before pulling away. "Thank you lia. But go away or you will make me cry and I'm not messing up my makeup for no boy." I laughed and took Rhea in my arms. "Let's go see daddy baby." I said to her as I waited for Jorgi to meet us. "Da da" she said getting excited. I nodded and smiled, I never imagined this would happen. Rhea opening calling mason dad. "Hey Ophelia, hi Rhea." Jorgi said to us. "Uncle j uncle j." Rhea exclaimed as soon as she saw him. He laughed at her before taking her out of my arms and walking in the direction of the changing rooms. "Do you want me to go get him?" He asked me as we got to the door. I thought about it and shook my head. "If they are all dressed I'll just go in there with Rhea." I said to him. He laughed and checked everyone was dressed before nodding at me. I walked in before Rhea saw mason and exclaimed, "da da." The boys turned to look at us and mason looked shocked. "Omg lils, how are you here?" He asked before rushing over to me and Rhea and kissing me. The boys laughed at his reaction before someone asked, "since when was you two together?" I looked at mason and nodded letting him know I was okay with him telling them. "Um we have been together for 5 months and Rhea is mine clearly." He said when he took her out of my arms and she snuggled into his neck. "She's so cute bro" Reece said from the bench he was sat on. Mason smiled proudly and nodded before taking me over to the area he was getting changed in. "I'm so glad your here baby girl." He whispered into my ear as Rhea sat on his lap. "I missed you so much I had to see you Mase." I told him. I had been thinking about moving to London nearer to him and I wasn't enjoying uni as much up in Manchester anymore. "I missed you both so much." He said as he pulled a face at Rhea to make her laugh. "I've been thinking Mase, I want to be closer to you. I think I might move to london." I told him looking to see his reaction. He smiled and nodded, "just move in with me. Then I can help with Rhea all the time." He said bouncing her on his knee making her giggle. I nodded loving that idea, "that means Jaz has to be the next person we tell." I said to him. He sighed and nodded, "it was always going to happen at some point baby." He said pulling me into his side and kissing the top of my head before focusing on Rhea again. I loved their relationship, he was such a great dad and I have no idea why I was so nervous about telling him about her. "I love you baby." He said to me. I looked at him and smiled, "I love you Mase." This was it. Everything I ever wanted. A perfect little family.

AN
Im sorry this might be the last update for the next two weeks as i go on holiday tomorrow and the Wi-Fi is not meant to be very good. Please let me know all your opinions if this book and what you would love to see next? I love seeing all your ideas!!