Chapter 6 - endings

Masons pov-
I sighed as I walked out of the room. "Yes Chloe what do you want?" I asked as I answered the phone. "Where are you? We are supposed to be going clubbing tonight." Chloe huffed as she answered the phone. "I'm at the hospital. Ophelia went into labour when I was with her so I stayed with her. I'm not going tonight I told you this last week. I'm meant to be your boyfriend not your trophy you get to show off." I said to her annoyed she has interrupted my moment with Rhea. She huffed, "you always pick her over me. Mason it's not fair. If your not coming then can I have some money? You stay with the slag." She said. That was it something inside me snapped. "She's not a slag Chloe. And no you can't have anymore money. We are over. Have a good life." I said before ending the call and blocking her number. I don't know why but I always felt connected to Ophelia and felt the need to protect her. After watching her give birth to her daughter I felt almost sad Rhea wasn't mine. I knew there was a chance she was but lils had assured me she wasn't. When I was kissing her head and telling her well she was doing, I could imagine how it would feel to do that as her actual boyfriend. I couldn't go back in there. I think I love her. I had to leave. She already told me no because of Jaz. The only girl I ever loved and I couldn't have her because of my sister. It was heartbreaking. I looked at the photo I took of her when she first met her daughter. If only she was mine. I needed to distract myself so I called Declan. "I'm coming over to yours deccers." I said to him before ending the call. He would know what to do. When I got there I explained everything to him. "Your telling me you slept with her and didn't tell me?" He asked confused. I sighed annoyed, "that's the only thing you got from that? I just told you I think I love her and you say." I snapped. "I'm sorry, it's just a lot to take in. I don't know what you want me to say. I think you should tell her, but your stubborn and I know you won't so... I have no other ideas. I'm sorry Mase I really am." He said sadly. "It's okay dec, I knew that myself I just hoped. That maybe one day it could happen." I said rubbing my eyes. "You never know, it could one day brother." He said rubbing my back. "Let's play fifa and distract you." I laughed. This is why he was my bestmate.