part 55- He loves me? loves me not?

Start from the beginning

Jimin was worried too so he went near to the screen to see him properly. After two three minutes of little chit-chat with Suga in a low voice Jungkook was back again.

" Jimin I love you..I really do. " Jungkook spoke again .

After seeing Jungkook well ,Jimin moved his attention from screen, took his phone and went in to the balcony that was attached to the bedroom.

Hobi wanted to stop him and made him watch the live as he knew that it was all for Jimin only but he also knew Jimin won't stay. So he just shook his head in disappointment and focused on live again .

_______________________________________

" Army, Today I will clear all your doubts. Please don't hate me after this ." Jungkook pleaded.

" Those who are wondering right now why I am looking unhealthy...well I am suffering from brain tumor, 4 th stage."

Jungkook said and many of the armys nearly got heart attack. They were shocked to the death...May be even shocked was an understatement.. Many let out a scream and started to crying, shouting NO .. NO.. repeatedly, which caused their family members to rush in the bedroom, wondering what made them cry and shout at very late hours of night.

Jungkook gathered all his courage and started to speak again without looking at comments that crossed millions of number by that time.  Even the number of viewers crossed 4 billion, that was a record number any artist had got in their live.

Apart from army , now people of news channels and newspapers and various artists from all over the world were watching the live too . News channel flashed the news as a breaking news.

Suga was stunned by looking at the number of viewers which was still increasing...
_______________________________________

" Where are you guys coming?" Mr.park asked Jungkook's father on the phone .

" We are coming tomorrow morning, why? " He answered while yawning and watching the time in the clock.

" I think you should leave for seol..... right Now..." Mr.park said in a firm voice.
_______________________________________

"Yes, I have a tumor.. " Jungkook smiled softly.

" when I got to know about it, I was afraid, disturbed and confused. I went out of my sences and made such awful decisions which ruined my life .

First I hide it from my hyungs, that was totally wrong.  Now I understand that sharing your problems with people who love you ,only help you in a better way. I wish I've told them right then."

Suga pressed Jungkook's shoulder lightly and smiled .

" Second I lied to Jimin, whom I've loved ever since I understand what love means. Lying to Jimin was a horrible mistake of mine. I want him to move on with someone else, after I die" Jungkook felt ashamed on his own thoughts..

" so I faked my relationship with Tae so that Jimin hate me but he ... He never hated me . He was supporting me in my each move . Can you believe that?" Jungkook's voice cracked.

" He actually supported me in my each decision . He never cared less even after my pathetic behaviour towards him ... He always tried to strengthen my bond with Tae . I know how it would have hurted him to see me with other person...but still he smiled .. supported ..And cared..."

"I have realised that I was wrong. .since beginning.. I have totally underestimated my minie.. He is the strongest person I know. If I would have told him , I would have got only strength from him . My situation must have been much better if I had him with me , his love with me ..  Jimin ... I don't know if you want to see my face ever again or not ... But believe me though I was wrong, my intentions were never wrong. Please forgive me..I am sorry Jimin." Jungkook pleaded with tear flooded eyes.