Going on a mission

The Arcs cleaned their ears to make sure they heard Ozpin right.

Jaune: We're sorry sir. But did you just said mission?

Ozpin: Correct, all freshman must participate in a few missions. It's standard procedure.

Yup, they've heard him right, they are going to go on a mission. A mission that belong to a team of 4 people.

Nera: So, all 14 of us are going to go together in this mission?

Salem: Yes you are correct Nera, this mission requires you to lessen the Grimm number, or in this case, exterminated them, so the travelers can travel more safely.

Ozpin: The reason we're sending your entire team is because the Grimm nest population is higher than before, so it would take more than a team of 4 to be able to destroy it.

Eva: So that's why you both are sending all of us out on this mission.

Ozpin: Correct miss Eva.

Amy: What would have happened if we didn't exist, with Jaune being the only first year student in Beacon?

Ozpin: Then i would have no choice but to have him go on this mission, since he would be the only to pass, my hands would be tied.

Amelia: Can you just untie them?

Ozpin: *raising an eyebrow from the edge of his mug* And break my word miss Amelia, impossible. A Huntsman is only as good as their word. You 14, of all people, know that better than anyone. Beside, we've been informed by Professor Goodwitch that you all are remarkably resourceful, earning victories against your higher peers. It would be a waste of your talents to have you all coped up inside, all the time.

Joan: Let me guess, we can't break tradition.

Ozpin: Indeed miss Joan, we can't break tradition.

Jenny/Pearl: I'm starting to hate that word already.

Salem: *said with mirth in her voice* Welcome to Beacon Academy, please enjoy your stay. You all best get packing, you'll leave tomorrow morning on daybreak. Your mission ends in two days, the greater the quantity of Grimm you slay, the higher the rewards. This is how the Huntsmen obtain lien.

Ozpin: Please do remember, mister and misses Arc, this is a real life mission, not a school assignment. Don't treat it as such, for your life is on the line, not a piece of paper with grade on it. This is what you signed up for when attending this academy.

That is true, this IS what they signed up for when attending Beacon. They will have to go on missions and slay Grimm. Even bandits and rogue Huntsmen, it does not matter if they are human or faunus, once they decided to harm innocent people. After all, who had time for sleepovers or walking old ladies across the street? Someone had to make sure there was a street.

Myra: I guess we'll do the mission.

Joanna: I mean, it is tradition.

Ozpin: Between me and you mister Arc, me and my family hate that word too.

Jaune Arc the only first year student of Beaconजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें