Determination

BANG!!!

Another day, another training bot down. The Arcs are training with 2 second year teams, 1 third and fourth year team. The second year teams were like excited siblings that you would hang out with, joking, drinking, even do some dumb things together with them. They thanked the Outcast Legion for training them, they were only able to fight to level 9 bot, now with the Arcs help training them, they were able to hold their own against level 14 bot. One of the third year students told the seconed year teams not to get over determined, it can cause more harm than good, he told them that if his team wasn't there for him, he would have hurt, or kill a lot people, and he would have live with that guilt for the rest of his life. His team also confirmed what their teammate just said, they and the fourth year team have seen what harm over determined can do, so they musn't let themselves to get over determined. EVER!!!!!!!

The second year teams take the third year student words to their heart, seeing the wisdom in it.

One of the second year students, a male cheetah faunus, ready to fight the level 15 bot. In his hands are an uzi and a sword. The level 15 bot he's facing is humanoid, holding a pair of scimitar, in it fighting stance. They launched at each other at high speed, exchanging blows. The cheetah faunus feint a strike, baiting the bot into attacking him. He dodged and delivered a stunning blow at the bot chin, sending it flying. Once they done celebrating, the bot stand up, it eyes lit up, dropping all pretense of attack.

Bot: Initiating level 16.

Cheetah faunus: Wait what?

Was the only thing the cheetah faunus can said, before he was sent comically, straight into a wall. The third and fourth year teams all groaned, they swear, someone purposely made this bot to do something like that, as a prank.

The Arcs got to agree to what they said, it does look like someone did do this as a prank.