"Yup...Tokunbo" Angel smirked, feeling satisfied he remembered her name. "It's been a while"

"Yeah, a long while..." TK rasped, his eyes roaming her body without shame.

Why the fuck do boys have no shame?

"Pleasure meeting you again..." He took her hand softly.

Fucking flirt

"A very good pleasure" She replied with her killer smile, sitting up so her breasts push up a little. I caught my brother eyeing them.

"I see your nigga has started introducing you to his family" My brother eyed me in distaste. I didn't bother to deny the fact that Kanaan was my nigga.

"Fun fact; Nafisa actually introduced her to me" I faked a smile at him. He gave me a 'whatever' look, and turned to Angel.

"Can I have your snap? I'd love to get to know you more" TK asked her, straight to the point. I threw him a 'wtf are you doing??!' look, and he ignored me. Angel proceeded to collect his phone and added herself on his Snapchat.

"Here you go" She handed back his phone, their fingers discreetly brushing.

"I'd be sure to text you, Angel" Tokunbo smirked, before walking off towards the front door. I didn't miss the way Angel's eyes followed his lean figure, until he was out of the door.

I hit her arm slightly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What did I do?!" She laughed at me.

"For your information, my brother's not the person you should be messing with" I said to her, very serious. "He will break your fucking heart, okay?"

"And my cousin wouldn't?" She raised her brows at me, her arms crossed. I stared at her in surprise.

"You are a bitch" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.  She laughed even more, like all this was funny.

"You are just still upset with your brother. I'm pretty sure he's a great guy" Angel shrugged.

"Until he breaks your heart..." I murmured.

"Yeah yeah" She waved me off, chuckling. My phone dinged, and I picked it up from the center table.

      I need you, babe.

It was a message from Kanaan, and it just felt like something was wrong.

"Umm I kinda have to go out now...like asap" I said to Angel. She paused whatever game she had been playing on her phone, and glared at me.

"Where are you going sef? I literally just got here" She whined.

"I know darling but I'll make it up to you, I promise" I pouted, deliberately ignoring the 'where are you going sef' part, because she'd kill me if she knew I was ditching her for my boyfriend.

"It's fine. I really wanted to hang out with you for a while, but I guess I'd go to Natse's house" She said, and I started to feel terrible.

Terrible, terrible friend.

But I really had to be there for my boyfriend. "I'm sorry Angy boo"

"Abegi" She hissed playfully at me. "Book me a ride. You're paying for it"

"Sure babes!" I immediately agreed, because that was the least I could do. I booked Angel an Uber ride to Natse's house, and ran up the stairs to change into a better outfit.

"Your ride's here! Let's go!" I shouted as I skipped down the stairs.

"Okay!" Angel replied, gathering her things.