19

We sat in the lunch room at our usual table of course. But we also had three other people who joined us today.

Jay, Heeseung, and Niki.

No one told them they couldn't. And honestly, I wanted them too especially because I'd be able to see jay again. My friends didn't seem to hate them either.

My friends chatted about stupid stuff like always, jay was being pretty quiet but he seemed amused because even heeseung was pitching in with their stupid conversation. Even Niki made small talk with sunoo.
_____

"Do you want to stay at my house again?" Jay asked me politely as he walked me to my class. I hummed and glanced over at him, he had his blazer off and was carrying it.

How can someone be so attractive doing literally nothing??

"Would your parents be okay with it?" I asked, not knowing if his parents were strict or not. He hummed, "of course, I mean they already like-" he stopped talking mid-sentence, this made me look over at him confusingly. "What do you mean?..." I felt a smile coming onto my face but Jay still looked at the floor nervously when we finally arrived at my classroom. "Uhm well.. I kind of told them about you... and they really want to meet you."

I felt really shy suddenly,
jay talks about me?? Do his parents know that we like each other??

These questions fludded my mind when I finally smiled brightly at him. "So.. you talk about me?"

He sighed, seeing how happy I was to hear it and he tried to hide the smile that was forming on his face. "Fine.. yes I do." He said as if he was defeated. He talked before I could say anything else,
"Now get in class. I'll meet your after school." I smiled at how cute he was when he was flustered. But i didn't say anything and just nodded. "Okay, see you." I gave the boy who was smiling at me a small wave before walking into my classroom.

____________

Jay and I walked to his house, it was pretty quiet since he was just humming some song and I was currently contemplating about what I shall do.

I felt nervous having to meet his parents but I mean... I'm not his boyfriend anyways, I shouldn't be scared. It's just like meeting a friends parents... right?

~

Jay looked over at me as it seemed like we were approaching his house since he started walking up a driveway, "don't be nervous, wonie~" I laughed softly and sighed, "is it that obvious?"
He laughed as well and slightly nodded "Kind of, but don't worry. My parents are very nice and chill, I'm sure they'll hardly even talk.. we will just go to my room." He softly placed a hand on my back as a sign of reassurance.

This made me blush like crazy because he kept it there until we got to his door. I was glad he didn't look back over at my face or else he definitely would've teased me.

He slowly opened the front door and walked in with me following close behind.
He led me to the living room where I saw his mom and dad, sitting and watching some tv.
They did seem pretty relaxed.

"Hey mom, dad. This is Jungwon." Jay said as he grabbed my arm, pulling me closer. His mom smiled happily and quickly jumped up.

She pulled me in and hugged me, I was so shocked that I forgot to hug back. When she pulled away I couldn't help but look at her shocked. "Oh, how nice it is to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you.." she grinned while looking over at jay who just glared at her.

I laughed nervously, feeling a little more comfortable although I wasn't used to it. "Okay, mom. Jungwon is probably tired so we're gonna go relax."

I felt myself glancing at him, he even knew I just wanted to relax now.