3

I somehow was able to drag myself to the rest of my classes without seeing jay which was great, for some reason thinking of seeing him right now was gonna give me a headache. Honestly, I didn't have a personal reason for not liking him. I'm just going off of everything I heard and his whole vibe i guess.

I was in a decent mood until sunoo came running to me with some problem. "Jungwon- yang jungwon!" He shook me while I was trying to get my backpack out my locker. "What sunoo?? Is someone dying??" I asked because of how he was panicking, i grabbed onto him so he would stop shaking me.

He laughed quickly and shook his head but he turned back serious, I took my arms down. "No- I just saw this really cute boy but fuck I got so embarrassed because I ran into him and basically fell on my face.. but! He helped me get up and went I saw him oh my god he's so cute!" I rolled my eyes as he continued to tell me about this boy. Why did I have to listen to this?

I shook my head and patted his head, "Cool- what's his name?" I asked, not really caring but maybe I should act like it since I'm his Bestfriend.

"Actually that's the problem. I don't know his name! But I think he's friends with Jay"  I raised my eyebrows, maybe it's Niki or heeseung. Well he has other friends too..
whatever, i mean i could ask what he looked like. no, it doesnt matter.

After a bit we said goodbye and parted our ways. I walked towards my house and stopped to get an iced americano. Today I won't stay to study though, I'll just go home.

I stood in line when I heard a familiar voice a bit behind me. I glanced back and of course.. it's jay. He's only with Heeseung today though. Why's he here again?? And at the same time as me?

I quickly looked back in front of me, praying that he wouldn't see me. I was NOT in the mood to talk.

I bought my coffee and turned around, fast walking to the front door. "Oh, jungwon!" I heard heeseungs voice, I sighed and turned around. I gave a small smile. "Oh hi, hyung." I stood beside them, not even glancing at jay. I just stared at heeseung.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked quickly, taking a sip of my americano. Heeseung kindly smiled and that's when I finally took a quick look at Jay.
He looked.. really cute right now..

I mentally cursed at my thoughts but I couldn't help it. He was wearing a hoodie over his school uniform. His hair was a bit messy too but it looked good on him. it's okay to acknowledge when someone looks cute, right?

"Oh we loved the coffee here last time, so we decided to come back," Heeseung replied, I was curious why Jay hasn't said anything yet.
They moved up in line and I followed since we were still talking.

"Actually I wanted to ask you Jungwon, my friend is throwing a party this Friday and we were wondering if you wanted to go. You can bring your friends too. I promise it'll be super fun." Heeseung said confidently as we got to the front of the line. "What do you guys want? I'll pay for you." I said nicely, they invited us so I might as well be nice.

Jay shook his head and gave his card to the cashier, "that's sweet of you jungwon but it's okay." he said his first words since i have seen him, I nodded although I was a little offended, it's whatever.
"Well, I have to go. I'll let you know if we will be going." I bowed nicely and walked out of the cafe quickly.

That couldn't have felt more awkward.

___
Sunoo is stupid

Sunoo WTH WHO CHANGED THE GC NAME???

Daniel wasn't me?

Me it wasn't me nether lmao kinda true though

Sunoo fuck you

Me <3

Sunghoon Oh it wasn't me

Sunoo sooo jake??? It was you??? IM GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU BETTER LOCK YOUR DOORS TONIGHT😡😡

Jake hehehe sunoo it was a joke! don't take it so far~

Sunoo whatever 🙄

Me uhmm anyways.
Me what are you all doing Friday night?

Sunoo none of your business

Me I hate you

Daniel omg 😭 I'm doing nothing Friday night

Jake same, well it depends actually

Sunghoon I'm not busy

Me well good! jay and his friends invited us to a party

Sunoo OH a party?? well count me innnn! omg I could totally find that cute guy!😆

Jake you're so annoying
Jake but I'll go sureeee

Daniel wth?? why would I wanna go hangout with those losers~

Jake you're the loser Daniel~

me shut up guys- so everyone's going?

sunoo yup!

me dani if you won't go it wont be fun

daniel ok ill only go bc you want me to.

jake simp

daniel shut up

me omfg stop fighting okay?? going to bed now!!

___

hi sorry im finishing this one shorter than usual bc i kinda messed up but whatever :)