6

Jay pulled into a parking lot and I was beginning to wonder why I didn't ask where we were going. I looked around and noticed it was some kind of café, "So I was thinking, how much you go to that café near our school. I found this new cat café.. I thought you might like it." He gestured to the building in front of us.

I smiled no matter how much I didn't want to, I opened the car door and walked outside. I stood in from of his parked car, He quickly followed behind me, "Oh my god. I love cats! I've always wanted to go to one of these.." I smiled happily, I didn't even realize that I began jumping up and down too. I guess cats are really my breaking point.

I looked over at jay to see him smiling, "cute." I quickly stopped and made a serious face after hearing him, he laughed and began walking towards the building, I followed him.

We were seated and immediately cats began to come over to us. A white fluffy cat sat on my lap, I smiled happily as I pet her. "She is so cute!" I exclaimed, I almost forgot I went here with jay because of how hyped I was.
Jay hummed while he pet this other cat, I couldn't stop myself from smiling at the sight.
"Look jay, she is so pretty!" I told him, holding the cat that was on my lap. He laughed and nodded. "You kind of look like a cat too~" he said while looking right into my eyes.

It'd be a lie to say I didn't get some kind of butterflies by the way he was looking at me. Okay this is kinda weird now.

I was the first to look away, I ignored it and began playing with more cats.

__

The whole time was honestly so fun, I forgot that I didn't want to go in the first place. Jay is also really funny, he's pretty.. enjoyable to be around.

On the ride home I found myself not being able to stop looking over at jay. I didn't even get a chance to notice how good he looked until now. because of how upset I was.
It seemed like he actually tried to look good to come see me, unlike myself, I just threw on my casual clothes.
I felt bad. Like really bad.

"Thank you jay, for taking me," I said, looking over at the boy who was focusing on the road but he still smiled. "It's my pleasure. Thank you for going with me" he said politely, I was confused why he'd thank me for hanging out with him. "Why? I'm honestly not anything special, why would you want to hangout with me so bad?" I asked curiously, he glanced at me. He shrugged, I could tell he was smiling a little bit. "I don't know.. you're kinda cool I guess."

I laughed at the sentence, "Me? Kinda cool? Hell no, I'm the coolest. You must be blind~" I said as a joke. He laughed loudly and shook his head before he realized he shouldn't get too distracted. I smiled to myself at his laugh.

"I guess you're right, you're pretty damn cool Yang Jungwon" Jay replied, the words gave me some kind of happiness.
I nodded happily, "that's what I thought~" I said jokingly even though I felt like I was going to explode inside. why am i feeling like this?

__

Soon I got home and we said goodbye, I left not feeling any more awkwardness between us. Well for now, hopefully it'll stay like this.
Jays not so bad after all.

_____

Sunoo is stupid

Me hey bitches

Sunoo sorry but I currently want to erase myself from the earth!!!

Sunghoon and why's that??

Sunoo ugh I just got my math test back and I failed it
Sunoo ITS ALL UR FAULT JAKE!

Jake bro it's not my fault you're stupid

Sunoo I hate you so much! you're the one who helped me study for it 😭

Jake hmph fine I'm sorry, I did actually try to help you tho..

Sunoo fine I forgive u only because you're Jake.

Jake ty Sunoo ~

Daniel hey jungwon, what are you up to?

Me oh omg, I just got home from doing the best thing ever!

Sunoo hmm you seem happy?

Sunghoon this is new 🤨

Me it's because I am! i just went to this new cat café it was so adorable. I can die happy now.

Jake oh did you go by yourself ?😏

Me uhm yeah I did

Jake ur such a bad lier!!

Sunoo he literally is- so who took you out hmmm?

Sunghoon lmao this is suddenly interesting~

Me it shouldn't matter to you guys

Jake well it does!! we're curious 😤

Me fine. jay took me.

Sunoo OMGEE SERIOUSLY!!??

Jake hahahaha I knew it!!

Sunghoon lmao 😭😭 you guys are so dramatic

Me yes they are, thank u hoon!
Me listen, I didn't even want to go! i owed him because he let me borrow his blazer that's it. he asked me hangout with him in exchange for that!

Jake excuses~

Sunoo it sounds like a date to meeee

Daniel oh I understand that wonie

Me see this is why Daniel is my favorite

Sunoo YOU BITCH TAKE THAT BACK

Jake yk what I'm not even offended, I deserve it at this point 🤧

Sunghoon wow jungwon- I've been nice to you!

Sunoo hahahaha poor sunghoon~ it's okay hoon, you're my favorite

Me awwww cute~~

Sunghoon be quiet jungwon~

Me 😉😉

Sunoo uhm ok?
Sunoo I gotta go; dinner timeeee

__________

I smiled down at my phone while I exited out of the chat. I decided to give Jay a quick thank you text. I still felt pretty bad even though he didn't seem upset about it.

_____

Me thank you

Jay park for? 😅

Me for taking me to the café!

Jay park oh haha no problem, I didn't realize you enjoyed it so much.

Me well I did :)

Jay park you looked really cute btw

I could feel my face getting warm but I immediately forced myself to stop, I couldn't get flattered by jay.

Me thanksss
Me goodnight see you tomorrow

Jay park oh- okay see you, jungwon :)

_____

Why am I starting to feel some kind of way around him?...

__________________

Party in the next part, it'll get interesting :D