14

"So me and Niki have been talking and I think I'm going to confess to him! Even if he doesn't exactly like me.. or I don't know.. should I?." Sunoo told me, starting to pout as we were walking to lunch, I laughed a bit.

"Well, Why don't you think he likes you?" I asked as we stood in the line to get food. "He's just hard to read I guess. I can't tell." He frowned while I smiled and shook my head. "Or you're just stupid." I said bluntly, he hit my arm and looked at me as if he was offended.

But I just laughed it off and got my food while he continued to glare at me.

__

Lunch was normal and was honestly better than usual, everyone was in a pretty good mood.

I walked into to the bathroom by myself, everyone already went into the classrooms. 
I was washing my hands while looking at myself as well when heeseung walked in.

Why do I always see him??

"Oh jungwon. Hey!" He smiled brightly and walked over to me as I dried my hands. "Hey heeseung. How are you?" I smiled politely at him,
"I'm doing great, I was wondering if I would see you today. Actually jays been looking you."

He has?

"Oh, why?" I tried to hide the confused look on my face but I knew it was pretty visible. I ran a hand through my hair.

He smiled smugly, "he wanted to see you. you should text him.. i mean- if you want of course." He suggested. I almost laughed at how he corrected himself.

I nodded "okay bye heesung~" i waved at him and he waved back before I walked out of the bathroom.

____

I sat down in my class, this one I didn't have any of my friends in here but that was okay because I could actually focus... except for now I was thinking about something else.

Jay.

I took my phone out and quickly texted him without hesitating.

_____

Me hey jay

Jay Park hey jungwon!! what's up :)

Why does he answer so quick???

Me oh well I saw heeseung and he said you were looking for me. 

Jay Park oh yeah haha
Jay Park I wanted to know if we can hangout after school?

He wants to hangout with me??? I panicked while trying to figure out what to say.

Me ah okay then.. let's meet up after our last class?

Jay Park cool :) I'll see you in front of the school then!

Me cool :)

__________

I put my phone down and tried to focus on the lesson. I couldn't hide the excitement I was feeling. I just hoped everything would go fine.

~

I walked out my last classroom with Daniel beside me, he looked at me and put an arm around me.
"Do you wanna go eat?? I'll treat you~" he asked nicely, smiling as I looked at him.
I made a guilty face, "uhm.. as much as I'd love to. I have plans.."

He looked at me curiously, "Oh that's fine. What are the plans??" He asked understandingly while we arrived at the exit.

I guess he'd find out now.

We walked outside when I saw Jay patiently waiting by the doors. He had his arms folded in front of him, he smiled as soon as he saw me.
Daniel looked at him and how he was staring at me and then put his arm off of me. "Oh- oh! I see what this is..." he said while smirking at me.