He was like a walking magnet. Attracting every steel within his radius.

Pero wala akong Miguel na nakita. Walang Miguel  na nag-aabang sa labas ng classroom ko gaya ng gawain niya nitong nakalipas na buwan.

Today is the first day of school since Christmas vacation and he wasn't here.

Nakabusangot akong naglakad pababa at papunta sa cafeteria. I'll guess I'll be eating with myself once again. Like I used to when I wasn't with Miguel and I don't have any idea that he actually exist.

I ordered a plate of vegetable salad and pineapple juice. I was half expecting that Jana, Jewel or Fred would raise their hand and motion me to sit with them but I saw nothing.

They were so engrossed with themselves that they didn't even notice my presence.

Umupo ako sa pangdalawahang upuan at kumain.

The world is a shade of black and white. My mood too.

Sumusubo ako ng lettuce ng patingin ako sa labas. The cafeteria's wall was covered with glass so I can see pass through.

I was right that he is a walking magnet because he attract my eyes. Because right now, I am seeing him.

I was shocked to see him with his Engineering friends! He was holding a bunch of red roses covered with plastic and he was laughing and grinning at the same time.

Uminit bigla ang ulo ko kaya napatayo ako. If I can only scream through the glass, I would do it.

I walked as fast as I can towards the door. My head is clouded with rage and my eyes blinded with fury.

Nandito pala siya pero hindi man lang ako pinuntahan sa klase. If he's busy with some other girl, I don't care. As long as he tells me that he won't fetch me or he won't join me for lunch so I wouldn't wait and I wouldn't get my hopes up! Para akong tangang nag-aalala sa kaniya na baka naaksidente siya o nahimatay kaya hindi siya nakarating. Tapos ngayon makikita ko siyang nakikipagtawanan sa mga kaibigan niya habang ako ay lugmok at kumakain mag-isa?

To hell with that!

My cheeks went hot not because of blushing but because of anger. I want to punch him straight into his face because of being a jerk.

Mabilis akong naglakad patungong gilid ng cafeteria. Gusto kong banggain iyong mga nakakasalubong ko sa sobrang inis ko.

But then when I arrived at the same spot, he was nowhere to be seen.

I walked further and I ended up at the parking lot and still, he wasn't there. Sigurado akong siya iyon. He was wearing his favorite white shirt and the word chill printed bold on it. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali.