"Although our show is the main reason, it's good to know we'll have some time for ourselves," Rui said, nodding and smiling.

"It would be a good idea to start writing the script for our show today!" Tsukasa said.

"Good idea, Tsukasa kun. Let's all come up with a basic plan and then share them, then we can decide which one we like the best," Rui said.

...

"Okok I have a great idea!! Me and Nene chan kinda collabed on this one but I'm sure that fine..." Emu said glancing at her paper."So there's a girl, who's going to be played by Nene chan, the girl has a pet capybara, who will be played by Tsukasa kun!! One day the capybara wanders off from home and finds a cave. Inside the cave is a wizard capybara, who gives the capybara the ability to turn into a human! The capybara goes home and shows the girl his new trick! The capybara turns into a human... and the girl is shocked! The Tsukasa capybara says he wants to get revenge on the capybara murderer who killed his capybara father! So they hunt down the murderer capybara and lock him up!!"

"Emu, this sounds so absolutely absurd and stupid," Tsukasa said flatly.

"Yeah, we should do it," said Rui.

"WHAT? NO THIS IDEA IS INSANE," Tsukasa said, freaking out.

"That's why I think the people will find it quite hilarious," Rui said.

"It literally makes no sense whatsoever..." Nene glanced and saw Emu's expression saddening, "but I think it might be funny so, er— we should try it!"

"Really? Wahahaha! It's three against one, Tsukasa kun! We are doing my capybara show!!" Emu said, perking up immediately.

"Ughhhh playing a capybara is going to be so humiliating..." complained Tsukasa.

"You'll get to turn into a human soon into the show though!" Emu said, doing anything to get Tsukasa on-board.

"And why a capybara out of all animals? Why not a dog or cat or something more common?" Tsukasa asked.

"Dogs and cats are overused! Capybara are just as cute but don't get enough attention!! Capybaras uh 'capyslay' but what do cats do? Catslay? Oh well yeah I guess so..." Emu went on an endless trail of why capybaras 'capyslay'.

"I think she's been watching to many of those capybara TikToks," Nene whispered to Tsukasa.

"Never seen them but sounds like it.."

"I think we should cut this short, we need to pack for tomorrows trip after all.." Rui said.

"Yeah, that's true...SOMEONE decided it would be a good idea to tell everyone at the last minute!" Tsukasa said, throwing a glance at Emu.

"Hey! I was just trying to surprise everyone!" Pouted Emu.

Rui picked up his bag, "alright everyone, I'll see you guys tomorrow at the airport...uh what time is our flight, Emu?"

"It's at 10:30AM!"

"Alright, see you guys!"

Everyone bid each other farewell, and Emu was left with Kigurumi.

"Are you going to go home too, lady Emu?" He asked.

"Of course, I'm just really excited," Emu said, smiling.

...

Emu could barely sleep.

Everything tomorrow was exciting! The airport, the plane, the suite, the show and most importantly, her friends!

She spent all night in her bed thinking of all the fun things they would do.

But then she told her self, the faster you fall asleep, the sooner you can wake up!

...

The moment Emu opened her eyes, she knew what time it was.

She got dressed and bolted down the stairs.

"Seems like your in a rush," said Hinata, watching Emu hurriedly eat her cereal.

"Todays my trip!" Emu said with a mouthful.

"Ah, that's right. You must be excited," she said.

Emu nodded, finishing off her cereal and going to get her coat on.

"Have fun," she said before Emu ran out the door.

Shosuke was already in their car's driver's seat.

"Ready to go to the airport?" Shosuke asked.

"Yeppers!" Emu said, getting in the car.

Emu looked at her window, in thought.

Whenever your about to have an exciting experience, you'll remember the time your having right now. The moment before the fun.

Then you'll think to yourself; 'Hey, remember when I was here about to do this? I wish I could do that again and that way I'd relive this entire experience!'

That was what Emu liked to think anyway.

And that's what Emu was thinking on her way to the airport.

ok a/n but I actually think that all the time