Chapter 5

Having climbed down several steps, into several dark halls, I found that this place appeared to be what was a brig for prisoners, humans and bot. I growled slowly as I looked at the bars, startling Lennox who sat on my back, but he never said anything as he and the bots were with me. I looked over my shoulder to see the shoulder was not bleeding as much as it used to, making me grateful, as I walked down the aisle of cells, before approaching one that was far down.

"Where is she taking us?" a bot spoke behind me, making me look over to see a silvery bot with his golden yellow, lookalike.

"This place gives me the creeps." A disgusting green bot spoke.

"I hate the brig, but I have never recognized this part of the brig." The silver one spoke in agreement.

"Maybe if you didn't act up as often, we wouldn't lock you down here as often." Ratchet spoke up, as he looked at the two bots. "Though I am in agreement to the fact we never have gone this far into the brig."

"How is it that the polonium isn't hurting you?" Lennox asked me, making me lower my ears at the memory. I could feel my ears now laying flat against my head, earning a very silent Lennox as he seemed to be studying me. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to offend you."

I turned my head and looked over at the human from my shoulder, seeing him looking down at me, as he suddenly reached forward and stroked my ears, startling me briefly at the gesture.

"I am not ready to tell my story." I replied in Cybertronian, hoping one of the bots would translate for the human as I approached the last cell, and walked into it to find that the farthest wall was destroyed.

"Someone broke in or broke out." The silver bot spoke.

"Yeah, it's kind of obvious." the yellow bot replied, hitting the silver one on the side of the head.

"Hey, Sunny. What did I do?" The silver bot cried, only to get hit in the head again.

"You bots aren't gonna be able to fit." I spoke as I looked at the long tunnel, it seemed to head out of the base as I studied it. In surprise though, all of the bots around me transformed and I saw humans hop out of their alt modes, reminding me of how the Decepticons used to use their holograms around me. "Oh, you guys have holograms." I commented as I looked at the 10 people around me. Excluding the human on my back. "The smell gets stronger up ahead."

"Understood." A figure next to Optimus's alt mode replied. I felt the lights on my armor turn on, surprising Lennox and the bots, before I walked down the tunnel, lighting up everything ahead as I saw a large opening appear, revealing dead, decaying soldiers in the room. From observation, there appeared to be bodies as old as at least a few weeks as I looked at everything. The bots walking in behind me gasping as they saw the bodies, along with feeling Lennox get tense on my back, but that wasn't at all what I was focused on. I walked farther across the room, trying hard to ignore the smell as I saw containers of what held polonium, as well as nightshade and hemlock. Making me growl as I saw the poisons. I walked through the piles of bottles, before I saw another hole in the room that went up.

Sniffing it, I could smell the fresh air, as I examined it, as well as was able to tell it was big enough for even Laserbeak to be able to scrape himself through and back. Not expecting it, as I sniffed, I could hear the small sounds of scraping in the moment, before I quickly sent out a growl in warning as I looked at the small tunnel. I turned my head, grabbing hold of Lennox before shoving him toward the exit, the one we had come in through.

"What are you doing?" Lennox cried as I growled at him, before turning back toward the other bots, growling in warning. I slowly approached the tunnel, sitting to the side of it as I turned to the bots who were now watching me. I would have said something, but that would have merely caused Laserbeak to turn tail and run out of there.

As soon as Laserbeak stuck his head out, I latched my jaws onto his neck and pulled his body out of the tunnel, causing some of it to collapse, and fall onto the ground, as I saw the bots watching me along with Agent Lennox. I kept my jaw firmly latched onto the minicon's neck, as he thrashed in my grip. I could hear cannons powering up behind me, but none were firing, making me a little annoyed as I scanned Laserbeak over, before finding the very device that was giving him the invisibility. I had to let go of Laserbeak in order to pry the device off of him. I released my grip, before digging a claw deep into his already bleeding neck, as I bit onto the object on his back, crushing it in my jaws, causing the several bots in the room to gasp, along with starting to fire at Laserbeak, while I continued my fight.

"Why are you killing humans?" I hissed.

"Who said I was the one killing them?" Laserbeak taunted as he faced me, practically laughing in my face. "Megatron desires your return, we will capture you, and you will be the obedient soldier that Silas has been making."

"What makes you think Silas is gonna succeed? That stupid human has already tried time and time again and always failed. That human can only do so much, so far on his own." I growled as I looked at Laserbeak, while the bots seemed to have got the hint to hold off on firing.

"He isn't alone, Shockwave has returned." Laserbeak replied, before suddenly launching at me, but I quickly dodged out of the way and resumed battling the stupid minicon face to face, as I felt my fury build up and I dug my claws into the con's plating. Tearing him apart into shreds, before I dug my fangs into the con's neck, severing the connection between the head and the body, instantly killing him. I scanned the bot over, before finding the camera on his shoulder, growing into it as I knew that Megatron was watching me.

"I will find you, and I will destroy every one of you, just as you destroyed those I hold dear, and just as you have destroyed me." I growled as I stared at the camera, before lunging forward and biting onto it, crushing it with my fangs, as I sat there and looked at the new corpse of Laserbeak that was in the room, along with all the corpses of past soldiers.

"You just managed to kill Laserbeak." One of the bots in the room cried, making me roll my eyes as I continued to scan the body over for any of Soundwaves tricks up his sleeve, or for any other traps, while the bots stood there with Lennox watching.

"Who the heck are you?" Another bot cried as they looked at me.

"Someone unimportant for you to bother knowing by name." I replied as I made certain there were no residue traps, before heading for the collapsed tunnel to make certain that nothing else could come in. As I smelled something in the wall, I quickly turned tail and ran for the exit.

"Get out, now. The place is gonna blow." I growled, as I quickly picked up Lennox, tossing him over my shoulder, before I ran toward the exit with the bots automatically shutting their holoforms off, finding them transforming into their bipedal modes in front of me. I ran out of the brig with them right behind me, before I turned tail at the entrance, just as the bots were tossed out of the brig, sent flying as I dug my claws in the pavement to prevent me from being hit. I looked out around what used to be the brig, to find tons of molten metal and fire, Lennox on my back was completely unharmed as he was also looking at what just had happened, before I turned to find several humans were injured by the blast, making me growl in annoyance.

I looked out in the distance, to see the explosion start a good mile away from the base, where it must have been how Laserbeak was managing to sneak into the chamber. I looked out in the distance, where I felt the urge to panic, where a large con stood out in the distance looking right at me. I took a few steps toward the now busted fence, before walking a few steps out of the fence. I stood my ground looking out at the con, before taking a stance with my paws spread out around me. I could hear some people and bots approaching me, but I didn't pay attention as I looked at the con, summoning a rumbling growl within me. I was furious.

Taking a deep breath, I released the loudest and strongest growl I could as I faced the con in the distance, well aware he was watching me. I heard human and bot flinching at the growl, but that was not what I was focused on. I felt the ground crack beneath and around me, but I didn't care. I was sending a warning, that I was gonna tear down my enemies once and for all. I was done running.

I watched as the con transformed before flying away, leaving me there watching with the partly destroyed base behind me.