❀The riot❀

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Buildings and homes were being blown up and set on fire as I watched corrupted people cause chaos through the town. I watched as the once calm, peaceful town fell to the ground, similar to the way my lover's sibling's realm did. Why was the god of war allowing this event to occur? It wasn't even like he was the one to invade the minds of these friendly, well once friendly, people.

I wish I could have helped those who were trying to help, however, I couldn't. The same reason being the same for not helping my lover and their sibling against their brother, who caused a downfall of a realm.

Before the downfall, a war had broken out. The war of the realms. A war Ares, the god of war, couldn't even control.

My lover was accused of killing another one of their siblings, making them into a husk of their former self. After all, no one can kill a god; not even a god can kill a god.

Minutes later, the war had broken out and I was restrained from doing anything. I was just forced to watch as the realm slowly started to crumble out of existence.

I constantly asked my lover if there was anything I could do to help, but the only response I would ever get was for me to stay where I was and that I would be safer that way. Each time I wanted to protest but I knew better than to argue with a godly being, so I just acquiesced and watched.

Looking back at the riot occuring in front of me, I saw a familiar face. One I recognised instantly. One I thought I would never see again.

Rae.

He was running, with someone, from a house which had just been blown up. By the state they were in, it looked like they were in the explosion and had managed to survive it.

I looked at their hands and saw them interlocked. I instantly assumed they were dating and I was glad. I was glad Rae had gotten himself a boyfriend and was happy. However, I was worried, worried for his safety.

I hoped nothing bad would happen to Rae, to my son.