❀Catch up❀

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"What happened to your eye?" Orchid asked. I could tell she was worried.

"Are you on about the left side of my face?" I questioned to make sure what she was referring to.

"Yeah, what happened?" She confirmed.

"God, how do I begin."

"What do you mean?"

"It's kinda complicated for me to fully explain."

"That's okay, just tell me what you can."

"Okay, so I don't remember when exactly, but I ended up replacing my left eye with an eye of ender. Recently, three of my friends were stuck in the End. To get them out, I performed a summoning ritual that I found. After performing it, I ended up somewhere I didn't recognise. In front of me stood a goddess, Enderian. She called me a heretic and made a deal to get my friends out of the end. She said that the portal needed one more eye of ender. After that, she made me rip out my left eye and put it in the portal. The purple patch appeared when I first put the eye in my eye socket and it's been there ever since, even without the ender eye present."

"You've seen Enderian?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Shit."

"Are you okay?"

"I just have a goddess to speak to. There is now way I'm letting her make my son a vessel for her."

"How do you know that she wanted to make me her vessel? I never mentioned anything about it."

"It's complicated, but I need to get to the End."

"Why the End?"

"How else do you expect me to be able to talk to Enderian?"

"I don't know."

"Damn it. I can't get to the End if I don't know where the stupid stronghold is."

"I know where it is."

"You do?"

"Yeah, it's the place I had my eye ripped out."

"I need you to take me there."

"I highly doubt the portal will be open. Last time I was there, it was extremely unstable and had collapsed in on itself."

"Then you'll need to teach me that ritual you found."

"And what if something happens? Mom I can't lose you that soon after only just meeting you again."

"It's okay, Rae. I know what I need to do. I will find you again if something bad does happen. I'll be fine. Now, please take me to the stronghold."

"Okay."

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"Okay" Rae sighed. I could tell he was hesitant about the current situation, but I knew I had to do this. There was no way I was going to let Enderian turn our son into her vessel. Sure, it would be a good thing in a way, but I don't want to risk getting my son injured. After all, Enderian's past followers all died trying to become her vessel. I'm not risking the same thing happening to Rae.

Rae was about to lead me through the study, which I'm guessing was his study, but was stopped by someone standing in front of me. I couldn't see who it was, but when I heard the person's voice, I knew who it was.

"Rae, I thought I told you to stay in bed until your headache was completely gone" Ghosty said.

"I know, I know, but my mom wants to go to the stronghold to talk to Enderian" Rae sighed.

"Why would she want to talk to Enderian?" Ghosty then asked.

"I told her about what happened to my eye and that Enderian made me rip it out," Rae replied, "and now she wants to talk to Enderian."

"Okay, that's understandable, but I'm coming with you. I don't want to risk something happening to you, especially if you end up running into Sherbet or Centross" Ghosty informed, taking Rae's hand and interlocking it with his.

"As sweet and wholesome as this is, I would like to speak to Enderian as soon as possible please" I interrupted from behind them.

They both stood there in a flustered mess for a couple minutes. When they both got themselves together, we started to head to the stronghold.

When we reached the stronghold, we went straight to the portal. Once there, Rae went through what I needed to do in order to summon Enderian, my lover.

"Do you understand what needs to be done?" Rae asked.

I nodded in response and walked up to the top of the stairs. I then placed down the bucket of lava I was holding in the centre of the portal and said what needed to be said. Meanwhile, Ghosty and Rae stood off to the side, with an arm wrapped around each other's shoulders.