❀Missing❀

𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

It has been what felt like ages since I had last seen Ghosty, Rae and Orchid.

I had made flower crowns that I wanted to give to them, so I went to look for them around the base.

I first checked the study. They weren't there. I then checked the spiral staircase that led up to Doc's bedroom. They weren't there. I then checked Doc's bedroom. They weren't there. Spoiler alert, they were nowhere to be seen. I had looked all around the base but I couldn't find them.

My next idea was to ask Will and Momboo. However, they had said that they haven't heard from them or seen them since the time Orchid was introduced.

I was beginning to worry about them now. What if something bad happened to them?

"Hey Athena, you doing okay?" A voice asked me, breaking me free from my panicked state.

"Jamie, have you heard anything from Rae, Ghosty or Orchid, or have you seen them recently?" I asked.

"No sorry. Why? What's up?"

"I'm worried about them. Especially Rae since, you know, the whole Enderian wanting to make him her vessel and stuff."

"Have you looked for them in the base?"

"Yep. Nothing. No sign of them whatsoever."

"Maybe they went up to the surface."

"I highly doubt it. Ghosty and Orchid were getting Rae to stay in bed as he had a headache. Also, if Ghosty goes up to the surface, either alone or with someone, he lets one of us know, and Momboo and Will haven't seen or heard from them."

"Maybe he was going to but forgot?"

"Ghosty isn't one to forget that sort of thing. And no matter how stubborn Rae is about not staying in bed, Ghosty always makes Rae do what he is told to do, cause you know how much of a simp Rae is for Ghosty."

"True, true. How about we go look for them on the surface?"

"Are you sure you would be okay with that?"

"Of course, if I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have mentioned it. So what do you say, Athena?"

"I would really like that. Thank you Jamie."

"No problem, besides that's what friends are for."

𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Before Athena and I went to the surface to look for Rae, Ghosty and Orchid, I had informed my mother, Momboo, about it. She was fine with it as long as we brought potions of invisibility with us. So we did.

We both splashed ourselves with the potions, before heading up to the surface. We also made sure that we had spares with us for when the effect runs out.

When we got to the surface, the first place we went to look was Ghosty's house. However, when we got there we saw that it was blown up. Probably by either Sherbet or Centross. We knew for certain it wasn't my brother, Easton, as he hasn't really been around recently, but that's a good thing. I guess, since he is also under Enderian's control.

We continued to look around the town, however, we couldn't find them anywhere.

I was beginning to get worried. It wasn't like Rae and Ghosty to just disappear into thin air. I could also tell that Athena was worried, paranoid in fact. They were really close to Rae and Ghosty, like really close, so close that she saw them as her uncles. With them being missing, I could tell Athena's mental health was slowly decreasing.

When we got back to the base after not finding them, Athena went straight to Rae's study. They had tears running down her face as they ran there. Seeing them like that broke my heart, so I followed after them.

"Athena?" I called out softly when I entered the study not seeing them straight away.

"What do you want Jamie?" Athena sniffled out from behind me, causing me to turn around to face them.

"Everything is going to be okay. We'll find them okay."

"I just don't understand where they could have gone."

"Well I may have another idea of a place they could be, but when was the last time you saw them?"

"I was introducing Rae and Orchid in his room. When Orchid brought up what happened to Rae's eye, Ghosty and I left the room. After that, I went to make flower crowns and Ghosty stayed in the study."

"So they could be where I think they are."

"Where's that?"

"The stronghold."

"Why would they be there?"

"Well, think about it. If you were Orchid and Rae's mother then what would you want to do when you find out a goddess made your son rip out his eye."

"Talk to the goddess?"

"Exactly and the place the summoning ritual that needs to be done to summon Enderian is..."

"...The stronghold!"

"Exactly, so you wanna see if they are there?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Great! Let's go!"

And just like that, Athena and I set off to the stronghold.