❀Getting Better❀

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I was awoken to the feeling of being carried. I decided to not open my eyes straight away so that I could try and figure out who was carrying me. However, it was useless. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't work out who it was.

My thoughts then drifted to Ghosty. Was he okay? What happened to him? Where is he?

I decided to open my eyes as I didn't feel comfy with not knowing who was carrying me. When I did, I saw that it was Enderian who was carrying me. I decided to close my eyes again as I internally panicked.

What was going to happen? Is she going to separate me from Ghosty? Where even was Ghosty currently?

Somehow, Enderian could sense my panic as she said, "Calm down son, I'm just taking you back to your room as you fell asleep."

It creeped me out that she knew that I was panicking. However, then again, she is the Goddess of the Mind.

"Well, now that I'm awake, I can walk" I stated, opening my eyes once more.

"I know but I don't care," Enderian simply shrugged.

"Enderian, love if Rae wants to walk then let him, besides it's not like he's asleep anymore" I heard a voice say. I knew it was Orchid as I saw her walk up to be besides Enderian. I then saw Ghosty asleep, well half asleep in her arms.

Enderian then stopped walking and placed me down onto my feet allowing me to walk myself. However, she placed a hand on my shoulder. Most likely so that she knows that I won't be able to escape or even try to, but I didn't plan on it, not while Ghosty was asleep at least. There was no way that I was going to leave him here.

"Rae?" I heard Ghosty mumbled from my blonde mother's arms. I immediately began to walk over to my mother and boyfriend who had stopped a few feet a head of Enderian and I.

"It's okay Ghosty, I'm here" I said once I reached them.

"My prince, I want cuddles" Ghosty mumbled, causing me to blush.

My mother placed Ghosty in my arms and he immediately pulled himself impossibly closer to my chest. This only caused my face to go a deeper magenta as blush ran over my cheeks. I heard my mother chuckle from in front of me and I felt Enderian's presence behind me.

Enderian then walked over to stand next to Orchid and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She then looked at my face and a soft smile appeared on her face as I felt Ghosty fall back asleep in my arms.

"You should probably get your boyfriend to bed Rae," Enderian smiled.

It was weird.

One moment, Enderian was acting cold towards me and earlier was calling Ghosty a servant while constantly calling me son. Now, however, she was calling by my name and called Ghosty my boyfriend.

"Why are you suddenly being nice to me?" I asked Enderian, who was now standing completely behind Orchid and was resting her chin on Orchid's head, while her arms were wrapped around Orchid's torso.

"Seeing how Ghosty was just acting towards you made me realise something" Enderian stated.

"And what would that be, love?" Orchid questioned, trying to look up at Enderian.

"The way I have been treating you Rae made me realise that it was the same way I was treated as a child" Enderian explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, as a child, my parents would always for me to do things I didn't want to do, they acted coldly towards me and they tried to separate me from the person I cared about most," Enderian explained, "and I'm sorry for the way I have treated you and your friends, if you want, I can uncorrupt them tomorrow and I can see if I can get rid of the endstone. Also, you can go back to the overworld."

"Is this some kind of joke or are you being serious?" I questioned cautiously.

"I'm being serious and Orchid, my flower, I'm also sorry for the way I treated you, I was just scared that I would lose you forever and if you want you can go to the overworld as well, for as long as you would like" Enderian smiled before planting a kiss on top of Orchid's head.

"What about Centross? Your follower?" Orchid questioned.

"To be honest, I kind of forgot about him, but I'm not sure," Enderian said.

"Wait, so Jamie, Will, Seven, Momboo and I all came to the End to save the two stubborn lovers just for you to allow them to go back to the overworld a few minutes later?" I heard a voice say from behind me. If I'm going to be honest, it scared me at first, almost making me drop my sleeping brunette boyfriend. However, I calmed when I instantly recognised who it was, causing me to turn around to face the group.