❀The New Normal❀

𝙾𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚍'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

When we spawned back in the overworld, we were all at the stronghold. We all immediately ran out of the stronghold, Rae being the one infront with Ghosty behind, then Athena, then Jamie, then Sherbert, then Momboo, then Easton, then Will, then me and Seven just walked behind all of us.

The first thing we all noticed was that it was no longer raining. I couldn't remember the last time I had even seen the sun, so it filled me with so much joy seeing it now.

The best thing was that I had two weeks in the overworld before returning to the End for two weeks and then returning back. I had decided on this the same night Enderian had said about it. I was glad she was allowing me to go to the overworld whenever I like for however long I wanted to. However, I didn't want to spend more time in the overworld or more time in the End. I wanted the time in each realm to be equal, that way I can spend equal time with my son and lover.

"Ghosty stop tickling me" I heard Rae laugh, causing me to turn my attention to him and his lover.

"I don't think I will," Ghosty responded, continuing to tickle Rae. This caused everyone else to turn their attention to the two lovers and began to laugh.

"We need to get back home though and we can't if you keep tickling me" my son laughed.

"Why? There's no rush to get home, plus you can finally stop working so hard on all the research you have done. Plus you can finally take down all the signs you have put up on the study and stairway to our bedroom, although, I must admit you doing research is pretty hot" Ghosty replied, turning Rae's face a magenta colour.

"And what if it becomes night?" Rae questioned.

"Then I'll protect you, my handsome prince," Ghosty replied, deepening the colour of Rae's face.

"Alright enough flirting love birds, we don't want to be outside when it's dark" I stated.

Ghosty then stepped away from Rae and helped him up off the floor before pulling him into a kiss.

After a few seconds, they pulled away from the kiss and we all began to make our way home. As we walked, the only words that were shared were comments about how much Rae was blushing.

When we were halfway back, we all decided to take a quick break and somehow, during the break, Rae had managed to fall asleep. When we started walking again, he was still asleep, so Ghosty ended up carrying him the rest of the way.

"Is Rae always this tired?" I asked Ghosty as we were walking besides each other.

"Yep, but it's because he always overworked himself and never took a break no matter how much people told him too" Ghosty replied.

"The whole reason why the lovebirds have a room by the study is because Rae hardly left and so Luce built the room" Athena stated, walking up on the other side of me.

"Not to mention Rae kept forgetting to eat every time he spent long periods of time in the study" Jamie added walking up next to the pinkette.

"Hopefully he gets enough rest now and actually takes care of himself, after all, he no longer needs to worry about Sherbert and Easton being corrupted and he doesn't need to try and find you" Ghosty said.

We soon made it back to the town and started to make plans for rebuilding everything. Well except Ghosty, who was taking my sleeping son back to the base as that was the only place they had a bed to sleep in.