❀Back in the overworld❀

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"I want you to take my son to the overworld for a couple days so that I can arrange something, I'll contact you when I want you to bring him back" Enderian stated, pushing me towards David slightly.

"Of course my goddess," he replied with a slight bow.

With that, Enderian guided me towards the portal, which had now opened, and made sure I walked through. I guessed that Enderian would allow David through once I had gone through. However, when I spawned in the stronghold, he was nowhere to be seen.

I was thankful for that as it meant I would be able to make my way to the Auspicious Boone base without being caught.

As I was walking past the portal room, I saw someone inspecting the portal. I watched from a distance as the portal closed and heard the person sigh sadly.

I decided to see who the person was, so I walked into the portal room. I looked at the person again and instantly started to cry with happiness.

It was Ghosty.

The person was Ghosty.

It seemed like he hadn't acknowledged my presence in the portal room, so I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Hi" I whispered into his ear when I felt him jump from the sudden action, instantly making him relax.

"Rae?" He questioned, turning to face me while still being trapped in my arms.

"The one and only" I whispered with a slight giggle.

As soon as I said that, I felt Ghosty wrap his arms around me and hide his head in my chest. I then started to feel some tears get my shirt wet, but I didn't care. I was with Ghosty again.

We remained in the hug until we started to hear voices approach the portal room.

"I'm worried about Ghosty," one of the voices said.

"How come?" Another voice asked.

"He said that he was going to stay behind for a bit and that he would try and get some rest, but I feel like he didn't get any sleep, especially since he didn't return to the base yesterday" the first voice explained, causing me to look down at my boyfriend with a worried expression.

"It would be understandable if he wasn't able to get any sleep, Doc always helped them sleep. Ghosty is bound to be worried, plus even I was barely able to sleep as I kept thinking about what was possibly happening to Doc" a third voice said. I knew instantly that the third voice belonged to Athena as they were the only person who called me Doc.

The voices continued talking until they abruptly stopped.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming" I heard Athena say from behind me.

I unwrapped my arms from my boyfriend and tried to turn around to face Athena and to see who else was with them. However, he still had his arms wrapped tightly around me, so my attempt caused the pair of us to fall on the ground with my crown rolling across the floor.

As Ghosty and I fell to the floor, the room filled instantly with laughter, with me and Ghosty included. However, my laughter stopped sooner than everyone else's as I realised something.

Centross was most likely on his way to the stronghold as he would need to be able to get me back to the End when asked to by Enderian. He wouldn't be able to do that if I was at the underground base as he doesn't know where it is. This meaning that in order for me to be able to stay in the overworld, I would need to get out of the stronghold and back to the base as soon as possible.

"We all need to get out of here Centross is most likely on his way here from wherever he last set his spawn point" I stated quickly causing everyone in the room to look at me confused. "I'll explain when we get back to the base" I then stated, taking note of everyone's confused expression. I also took note that it was Jamie and Will who were with Athena.

Eventually, Ghosty and I got up off the floor and I grabbed my crown. Although, I didn't really like how it felt when I called it my crown. It's definitely going to take some time to get used to that's for sure. We all then left the stronghold and made our way back to the Auspicious Boone base, which I was glad about.

When we got to the base, we all went to sit down at the meeting table in our designated chairs. Well except Ghosty, who had decided to sit on my lap, and Jamie, who had gone to get Momboo.

Once Jamie and Momboo had arrived, I started to explain what had happened.

"Enderian wanted Centross to bring me to the overworld so that she could set something up. The reason I said we should leave the stronghold as soon as I did was because I had a feeling that David was on his way as Enderian told him that as soon as she tells him to bring me back to the End he should, but he wouldn't be able to if he didn't know where I was. So, in theory if I stay here in the base, David won't be able to take me back to the End and I won't be stuck there" I explained.

"What about the crown? What's the deal with it?" Jamie asked.

"Well, since Enderian is my mother, it makes me the prince of the End and it's most likely better if it wasn't left at the stronghold as then David would know that that was were I spawned in" I informed them.

"My prince" Ghosty mumbled, snuggling more into my chest. I could feel my face flush a deep Magenta as he said that.

"Wait, you're a prince?" Momboo questioned, obviously not noticing the crown earlier.

"Seems so, but I'm still confused about the whole thing" I laughed slightly.

We all continued to discuss everything that happened while I was in the end until we started to hear soft snores come from my lap. I looked down at my boyfriend and saw that he had fallen asleep.

"I'm going to take Ghosty to bed" I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear but not too loud that I woke my boyfriend up. In response, everyone nodded and I carefully stood up with Ghosty in my arms. I then began heading to our room, making sure that I didn't wake Ghosty up at any point.

As soon as I reached our room, I placed Ghosty down on our bed. I then took my crown of and put it on the chest which was sitting next to our bed.

As I was doing so, I heard Ghosty tiredly mumble, "Love, please stay." I couldn't help but giggle slightly at his clinginess. I then climbed into the bed beside him and wrapped my arms around his torso, Ghosty wrapping his arms around me also.

I kissed my lover on the head as we slowly fell into silence. Eventually, I fell asleep beside him.

𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜' 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I knew that the first thing I would have to do after arriving in the overworld was find Rae. However, I knew it wasn't going to be the easy as I knew that there was a chance he would spawn at his hidden base. Although, I also knew that there was a chance that Rae had set his spawn point in the stronghold last. So, I flew to the stronghold.

Upon arrival, I immediately started to look around. However, I wasn't able to find him anywhere.

Shit!

Enderian wouldn't be happy with this.