❀Bad Mother❀

𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

"I hate to ruin the moment but, son, I need to talk to you alone" I said.

"Why?" Rae asked.

"You will find out, now come with me" I said before standing up and making my way out of the cell.

"Okay?" He replied confused, while I was waiting outside the cell. When he said that, I watched as his boyfriend's arms removed themselves from around him, so that he could stand up.

Once Rae was up, he started to follow after me. I made sure that the cell door closed and was locked once he had left and then started to lead him out of the prison.

We continued walking until we were completely out of earshot from the people in the prison before I started to talk.

"I need to tell you a few things" I stated.

"And what would those things be?" he questioned.

"I know I've been a bad mother, but what I've been doing is for my personal objectives. I never meant to hurt you like I did, it was never intended to happen. I'm just trying to create balance throughout the realms. Sure it may not seem like it, but I am, whether you trust this of me or not."

"Then why do it in a way which risks the lives of people and why do it in a way which creates disaster in the overworld? Also, why do it in a way which involves controlling the minds of people, who quite so happen to be my friends?"

"It was the only way."

"I highly doubt that. I'm sure there are many other ways that will help you achieve your goal. One where it doesn't involve me or any of my friends."

"It's not as easy as you may think it is, son, I've been trying to think of other ways of reaching my objective for years. None of which have been successful. This plan, that I'm going with now, is the only one which is showing me promising results."

"Why don't you just find a way of letting Fable out of wherever he is?"

"Because he is dangerous."

"How? He's the God of Creation, how the fuck can he be dangerous."

"You don't know him like I do, son, I know what's best for the realms."

"Are you sure because it sure doesn't seem like it?"

With that, Rae started to back away from me and started running towards the prison. I had a feeling he was going to free his friends and then find a way back to the overworld. However, I knew they would die doing so. As a result of this, I teleported Rae back in front of me, but he continued to run away each time.

Eventually, I gave up with just teleporting him in front of me, so I ran after him and tackled him to the ground, preventing any movement he could make.

"Listen here son. I really did not want to do this but you left me no choice" I said angrily, summoning a pair of handcuffs on his wrists and a bit of rope around his ankles.

When I was certain that he wouldn't be able to escape, I got off him and picked him up, throwing him over my shoulder. I then made my way back to the prison, with Rae struggling in my grip.

Due to Rae's constant struggling, I dropped him on the floor and just looked down at him with my arms crossed.

"Ow, you bitch" he let out as soon as he hit the endstone floor.

"Stop struggling, it's not going to get you anywhere, I thought you would have figured that out by now" I stated in a monotone voice. However, it didn't seem like he cared as he just rolled his eyes at me.

I soon picked him back up, throwing him over my shoulder once more, before continuing my journey back to the prison.

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

Due to my constant struggling, Enderian stopped walking and dropped me on the floor.

"Ow, you bitch" I cried out as I hit the endstone beneath me.

"Stop struggling, it's not going to get you anywhere, I thought you would have figured that out by now" she stated in a monotone voice while glaring down at me. However, I didn't care. All I did was roll my eyes in response.

A few seconds later, Enderian picked my back up and threw me over her shoulder. She then continued to walk back to the End prison.

When we got back to the prison, Enderian opened the door to an empty cell and threw me inside. She then closed the door and left, not bothering to untie me or pay any attention to the trio looking over at me worried.

"What happened, love?" I heard Ghosty question from the cell beside me.

"Enderian was being a bitch so I tried running away from her. Didn't go well as you can see" I replied, trying to free my binded ankles and wrists.

"What did she want to talk to you about, Doc?" Athena asked.

"Just how she has been a bad mother and the reasons for why she's done what she has, all seems like a bunch of bullshit to me" I replied, still trying to free myself.

After that, we all went silent. Not a word was shared. It was just silent. A comfortable silence.