❀Captured Scientist❀

𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

It had been days since I had last seen anyone, who wasn't a part of Ominous Bane. I hadn't even seen Momboo.

It didn't make sense.

Usually, I would see Rae flying around and checking in the whole endstone issue. However, he was nowhere to be seen.

What the hell was going on?

I continued to fly around above the town, until I saw a stressed looking Centross. So, I landed next to him.

"You good?" I asked as he saw me land.

"I'm annoyed," he replied bluntly.

"Why's that?" I questioned.

"Enderian wants me to keep an eye on Rae but I have no idea where the fuck he is" he replied angrily.

"Well, I could help you find him, besides I was already looking for him as it's been days since I last saw him and he normally checks all the end stone daily to see if it's getting worse" I offered.

"That would be perfect, let me know when you find him and if you find him, then when one of us does find him we can bring him to the base" Centross said in response.

"Okay, well I'll see you later then" I said as I flew off.

"Bye Sherb" I heard him say before he was out of my earshot.

Now to try and find Rae.

𝚁𝚊𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

It had been days since I had arrived back in the overworld and Ghosty has barely left my side since.

"Rae?" I heard my boyfriend ask from the hallway of the study. He had gone to do something with Athena real quick, giving me time to inspect my crown. God it still felt weird to acknowledge the crown that sat in front of me as my own.

"Mhm" I hummed.

I heard Ghosty walking over towards where I was sitting. I then felt him wrap his arms gently over my shoulders, leaning his chin on top of my head.

"While I was helping Athena, we decided that you should get a little fresh air," he said softly.

"Really?" I questioned in a surprised tone.

"Mhm, we think it's best especially if you are going to spend long periods of time in the base" Ghosty hummed.

"What about David though? If he finds me then he is most likely going to trap me until Enderian wants him to take me back to the End" I said.

"Well I'll be with you the whole time, so in theory, he is less likely to try anything" Ghosty reasoned.

I was hesitant, but then I realised that it would be a good idea. After all, it would help me think a bit better and we do always have invisibility potions we could use.

"Okay" I sighed.

"Great, follow me love" Ghosty said happily, unwrapping his arms from around me and allowing me to stand up.

I grabbed the crown from my desk and placed it on my head before standing up and following Ghosty out of the study and out of the base.

Eventually, we both made it out of the base and we're now standing by the lake, which sat near the entrance of the Auspicious Boone base. However, both of us forgot one vital thing.

Invisibility potions.

𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I was still flying around, until I saw two figures sitting at the edge of a lake. However, what caught me off guard was that one of the figures was wearing a crown on top of their head.

I carefully got closer to the duo until I could recognise who they were.

It was Rae and Ghosty.

Perfect.

I decided to get out my communicator and informed Centross that I had found Rae.

Centross responded within seconds and asked for me to send him my coordinates, which I gave him happily.

After a couple minutes, Centross had arrived beside me and the two of us were planning on how we were going to capture Rae without Ghosty knowing. However, we didn't have a single idea on how we were going to do that. In the end, we decided to just sneak up on them and that Centross would grab Rae from behind.

We carefully made our way behind the lovers undetected and started to put our plan into motion.

When in close enough proximity, Centross quickly wrapped an arm around Rae's shoulders and placed one hand on his mouth, muffling any notice coming from his mouth. Centross then pulled Rae up into a standing position and started to back up, expanding the gap between him and Ghosty. I was surprised that the crown Rae was wearing hadn't fallen off in the process.

"LET GO OF RAE" Ghosty shouted angrily as he noticed what was going on.

"How about, no" I laughed.

"I said LET HIM GO" Ghosty repeated, however, this time he drew his sword and held it up in a fighting stance.

"I would but then I would be disappointing the Prince's mother and I would never dream of disappointing her in the slightest" Centross smirked, before taking off with Rae still trapped in his arms, leaving me and Ghosty alone.

"What are you going to do now that you don't have your precious boyfriend? Are you going to cry?" I laughed, a smirk spreading across my face.

"YOU ASSHOLE" Ghosty shouted, charging at me and attempting to strike me with his sword. However, fortunately for me, I was able to dodge his attack, causing him to run straight into a tree. Before he could try again, I flew away, leaving Ghosty all on his own.

𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜' 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

As soon as I arrived at the Ominous Bane base, I made Rae sit down in a chair and tied him to it.

When I was sure that he wouldn't be able to escape, I walked over to an empty wall and started to carve into it, creating a secure cell to keep Rae in.

While I was doing so, I heard Sherbert enter the base along with Easton, who had been out somewhere for a while.

"Sherb, could you keep an eye on Rae so I can finish his cell?" I asked, my focus remaining on the working process in front of me.

"Sure" they responded.

"What's going on? I'm so confused" I heard Easton say.

"Basically, Enderian is Rae's mother and wants me to keep an eye on him and I can't do that if I don't know where he is, so I've made a cell to keep in him so I know where he is at all times" I explained as I turned away from the now completed cell. I then walked over to Rae and untied him, before forcing him to stand and guiding him to the newly created cell.

Once he was in, I closed the door behind him and locked it so he couldn't escape.

"Question? Why is Rae wearing a crown?" Easton then asked.

"Well, due to him being Enderian's son, that makes him the prince of the End" I explained.

With that, the three of us fell into a conversation about what we were all going to do next, completely ignoring the scientist trapped in the cell behind us.