~✿HIS WAYS OF LOVING✿~

Author's POV

Author's POV

"H__He isn't here!". Mehek stammered with her broken voice.

"Oh, I didn't know it. Okay, tell him that I had came here. We'll talk later. Bye!". Trisha went leaving her in a utter shock.

She slowly stepped forward towards their room as her mind went in a messed up condition. She couldn't decide what was the truth and what was the false. Taking her mobile she dialled his previous office's number where she used to work as his PA.

"Hello, I__I'm M__Mrs. Adhiraj Singhania!". She finally uttered the name taking a long breath.

"Yes, Ma'am! What can we do for you?"

"I want to know what happened at the day of ADHIRAJ GROUP OF COMPANIES' success party?"

"Sorry ma'am! We can't tell you as Adhiraj sir strictly denied to tell anyone even you! It's highly confidential and Sir didn't want any news to get leaked at the public!"

"And it's very important to know the truth for me as it's about my damn life!"

"Sorry ma'am but we can't do anything. We're not even allowed discuss within us. It's a strict order from him!"

"In absence of him, ADHIRAJ GROUP OF COMPANIES will do everything on his wife's orders. So, it's my order, Tell me everything right now or you're going to lose your job!". Mehek scolded him in the same way like Adhiraj. She smiled realising the fact that suddenly she had started to behave like Adhiraj a little with that bossy vibes in these days.

"Ma'am, ma'am don't do this. I'm telling everything!"

"Better for you!". She smirked in the call as he elaborated him the whole story of that day.

Hearing everything Mehek immediately disconnected the call as guilt overpowered in her heart. She sat on the bed with a thud remembering those incidents. How she slapped him directly without even knowing the ultimate truth when he was the one who saved her honor, how she always ignored him and rejected him whenever he tried to come closer to her, how she misunderstood his love thinking as only lust.

"I__I'm sorry, A__Adhiraj!". For the first time her tongue uttered his name.

"Please comeback! Atleast give me a chance to correct my mistake, Adhiraj please!". She broke down into tears.

"You wanted me to feel for you, you wanted me to grow some feelings for you, you wanted me to cry for you, you wanted me to pass sleepless nights for you, you wanted me to feel alone without you; look it's happening, Adhiraj! It's happening. I__I badly need you. Please comeback, please!". Mehek cried loudly as her heart was badly craving for him but this time he wasn't there to wipe her tears.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"How are you, Mehek?"

"I'm fine mumma"